Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Obtaining Ostron Standing doing Eidolon Hunts - PC

EverlyNyx

Good evening,

As of the last few days, doing the Eidolon Cull bounty does not give me any standing. At the end of the reward, it says +5000 standing, but my total standing does not increase, nor does my standing limit decrease. My wife and I do Eidolon Cull several times a day, and my standing is never impacted.

I am not maxed on Ostron standing, nor is my daily limit maxed. I checked my standing before going into the bounty. It was 27,000. Upon completing 3 Cull bounties in 1 night cycle, my standing is still 27,000. My total Ostron standing is 51,000/132,000. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-07 at 2:08 PM, LingHu-9W said:

I had this issue too, the issue it's mission update too slowly, you have to wait a lot, with optimized team the game just don't have the time to update the quest.

Yeah, we realized, a day after this post, that we have to sit and wait for the banner in between phases...

• 6 months later...

I wish they could do something about this it's basically broken functionality for me... Because I generally go way faster than any banner appearing but get no rewards at all. Doing 20-30 Eidolon bounties in one day then having to do missions on top of that is really frustrating. between 3 and 5 Eidolon Hydrolysts per night... Should be 15,000-25,000 standing a night... not 0

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah, we just

On 2023-12-24 at 3:13 AM, Mallchad said:

I wish they could do something about this it's basically broken functionality for me... Because I generally go way faster than any banner appearing but get no rewards at all. Doing 20-30 Eidolon bounties in one day then having to do missions on top of that is really frustrating. between 3 and 5 Eidolon Hydrolysts per night... Should be 15,000-25,000 standing a night... not 0

Yeah, we typically wait now to submit the shard until each bounty stage appears, and wait to go to extraction until the final bounty sign appears. But it adds about 1-2 mins to each run doing so. It's the same with the Profit Taker. If you do not wait for the 5 minute warning in the Profit Taker bounty, you get no rewards.

Edited by EverlyNyx