Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.11 + 12

[DE]Megan

Good to see some more changes, much appreciated.

Hopefully we'll see a buff to Furax Incarnon's fire fields not scaling with practically any mods or combo counter.

And a correction to Duviri loadout priority for those of us with multiple "valid" options.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemy projectile weapons bouncing back at whoever fired them (intended only for Drifter for Parrying Dax arrows). 

Okay, I get it... you don't want this breaking things potentiall...
... but this really was fun for the Syam to use.
It's a pretty niche gimmick as it wasn't too potent outside of Duviri.
Didn't do much damage, but it was satisfying to pull off and the reflect sound only added to that.

I wouldn't be against blocked projectiles being reflected across the entire game if you ever consider it.
Blocking any attack in general is not something that is really done in Warframe lately.
Hell, I rarely did it with the Syam as is since the timing is pretty tight when factoring latency.

However, the option to DO SO is still awesome for style points-- so I'd say it's nice to have back.
If all else, might be worth turning into a mod. Preferably with a bonus, but I'll leave that to the balancing team.
Enemy attacks are far weaker when turned against them, but it allows for more style compared to crude violence.
"Power Fantasy" is more than just raw brutality after all! A greater reward often comes from skillful use of one's entire kit.

• Like 2

Whoever the hero that cooked up this ocucor augment was, thank you. Sincerely. I love that gun, and it's one of my most used secondaries, but it always felt like it kept on falling behind my other guns in power level, but I still brought it anyways because I really liked the unique way it functioned. This mod is gonna be a lot of fun to mess around with.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fabled Gene-Masking Kit

Euleria Entrati commissioned this unique Kubrow DNA segment to manifest a creature from the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

Why no kavat one.... seriously nobody uses kubrows at the moment because Sheldon's rework hasn't turned up (still waiting...) and kubrows are just outclassed....

Got to be honest, I think the speed at some of the nightwave goods being re-added is maybe a little too fast.... and as usual, those of us that have all the helmets, mods and weapons we basically have nothing to spend out nightwave credits on other than kuva and potatoes... there's only so many nitain we need and I don't need multiple vaubans.... so can we PLEASE get some other useful items added.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The code fix will be in our upcoming Update (more info on this Friday's Devstream). We ran a Rune Marrow alert over the weekend in recognition that the Booster weekend would happen before we could fix it.

In case you didn't know - this booster only worked when using the Operator. If you picked up with your Warframe, no doubling.

• Like 3

No news on the soma or burston? The soma in it's current state is a downgrade over just using the normal form and the burstons main interesting mechanic, the aoe has a falloff of 100% with a range of 2m meaning that half the time enemies are barely even tickled by it when that's not the case for other aoe assault rifles like the basmu.

Also why nerf irresistible bombardment? What was the reason for that?

As for the changes to the decree description, if anything this just makes them more confusing as it's withholding vital information from the player. 100% toxin damage is NOT the same as it doing the extra damage with a forced toxin proc. And of all the decrees you thought needed clearing up why those? Loduns rage is infinitely more confusing, 50% heat damage when striking an enemy? 50% heat damage to what, the aura or my weapon? When what hits the enemy, the aura or my weapons? Why does that damage not increase with rank but the laughable 15 damage does?

Or what about persistent attrition? Does that increase damage like serration or your total damage, does it modify their damage type weaknesses like petrify? There are loads more confusing decrees than the ones you changed.

Edited by LightlessIvara
  • Like 4

Thank you for allowing Nightwave to have the Frakta Shoulders, Saturn 6 Armor set, and the Emissary suit again. I don't need it myself but I know several tenno that have been waiting for it for years now. So thanks for that.

Also Emissary suit works for Drifter would be cool as Halo mentioned.

Any word on Hata-Satya? Is it supposed to work on Soma's Incarnum form or not? I don't actually care if it ever DOES work on that form but knowing if its currently bugged to (mostly) not work on that would be nice.

Not a big fan of removing information the playerbase wants to know on the decrees.

Sad to see how common grab bag drops are now but I figured thats what would happen regardless of the whole "less grab bags from now on' spiel...

Thanks for fixing more bugs as always, 1 bug removed 2 more added😝

Any news about the random slow that pursists the entire time your in the Circuit? If this was mentioned somewhere I didn't see it.

Have a nice day fellow tenno.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blarker said:

Whoever the hero that cooked up this ocucor augment was, thank you. Sincerely. I love that gun, and it's one of my most used secondaries, but it always felt like it kept on falling behind my other guns in power level, but I still brought it anyways because I really liked the unique way it functioned. This mod is gonna be a lot of fun to mess around with.

time to fit it in the build. i've also been waiting for some love for ocucorimage.png?width=1440&height=503

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The code fix will be in our upcoming Update (more info on this Friday's Devstream). We ran a Rune Marrow alert over the weekend in recognition that the Booster weekend would happen before we could fix it.

This is just insulting for "compensation", especially when the bug also affects the entirety of Duviri. Nice that the 2 quoted comments didn't include mine which mentioned that.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 9

• Our original intentions were to always default to the Config with the highest capacity with the theory being that Config was the most effective. After reviewing feedback, this choice caused some confusion, so we have swapped Mod Config A to be the default as commonly Config A is the “main” Config.

Uh, I don't want to use my main config for Circuit. My Circuit builds are custom-built for Circuit, and I don't want them in Config A. This change mostly just means I will have to manually swap configs every single time instead of most of the time :/

just let us specify a default config for each frame, or at LEAST remember whatever config I picked last time and default to that.

also OF COURSE it caused confusion, you literally didn't explain anywhere how it works. I asked in the Q&A chat channel and got only one response, which was a guess that turned out to be wrong.

9 hours ago, RenoxDashin said:

Please for the love of all things holy, Let us pick which frame if we have more than one prime of the same variant IE 2 Mirage primes, 2 titania primes, Vauban primes, etc due to using different polarities.

better yet, the devs could address the issues that result in the need for extra copies of frames. always thought that was asinine.

also shaking my head at the lack of Incarnon fixes. roughly half of the perks don't work, there are still incredibly embarrassing oversights (boltor prime has a perk choice that is strictly worse than the other), telos boltor still vomits insane damage with Galv aptitude for some reason, and the soma incarnon is such a downgrade (and fails to work with the augment) that it's still unclear if it's bugged or just bad design. all this time and barely any changes. smh for real

Edited by Malurth
  • Like 2

Zitat
  • Fixed further issues with resources and rewards collected in Duviri not saving after Host migration: 

• Fixed resources and rewards not saving after a new Host leaves Duviri after a previous Host migration. 

• Fixed Host migration causing the new Host to lose resources and rewards after earning a new Decree and extracting using the “Leave Duviri” option. 

• Fixed losing any resources gained since your last decree if a Host migration occurred while riding Kaithe.

The Duviri Paradox / Host Migration can you please fix it when you are in a group and the host leaves like group and you have already farmed a lot of stuff and that is all gone

only had 1% left of the things I farmed

just annoying

Edited by -sir-AgentLost
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Venomous Touch: 

• Old: “Every third melee attack deals X% Toxin Damage with guaranteed Status Chance.”

• New: “Every third melee attack deals X% Toxin Damage.” 

• Note: The guaranteed Status Chance still occurs! 

•  Critical Frost: 

• Old: “Critical Hits deal X% Cold Damage with a guaranteed Status Effect.” 

• New: “Critical Hits deal an extra hit with X% Cold Damage.” 

• Note: The guaranteed Status Chance still occurs! 

The removal of the status mention made me think it it was nerfed, is it really that big a deal to mention it?

"Critical Hits deal an extra hit with X% Cold Damage & Status"

Doesn't have to be complex, I can assume here that the status is guaranteed, if it's missing then I can only assume it's not happening.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, staranow said:

Any word on Hata-Satya? Is it supposed to work on Soma's Incarnum form or not? I don't actually care if it ever DOES work on that form but knowing if its currently bugged to (mostly) not work on that would be nice.

While I would love if it worked, I think it is intentionally not functional for the incarnon form. 

Note: I'm not 100% sure my math on this is correct, but Hata-Satya procs off each target hit and factors multishot, punchthrough, toxic lash and xata's whisper when calculating stacks.

If you look at it, a base 8 multishot means with no additional multishot you could get up to 1600 stacks. With 100% multishot you're looking at up to 3200 stacks... (not factoring in punch through at all)

If you use it on a Toxic Lash + Xata's Whisper Saryn you're multiplying this by another 3x... 9600 stacks would be pretty crazy. I do hope they make it work, because it would certainly elevate Soma Prime Incarnon quite a bit, but I can definitely see why it doesn't work.

For the record, 1600 stacks would take the soma from 10% crit chance to 192% crit chance.

A Soma Prime with 100% multishot would go from 10% crit chance to 360% crit chance.

Using Xata's whisper doubles that potential to 720%, xata's + toxic lash would bump that to 1080% crit chance...

If my numbers are correct that would mean very fast-scaling stacks on the inarnon mode, which could very well be the reason it doesn't work.

For those who're curious, the regular mode Hata-Satya looks something like this:

at 200 rounds in the mag, with a base multishot of 1 you're looking at a max of 72% crit chance

100% multishot would be a max of 144% crit chance

100% multishot + Xata's + Toxic would bump that to a max of 288% crit chance

Now, when you consider the per bullet damage of the incarnon mode is 50% higher than the regular mode, and the massively more potent output from Hata-Satya it becomes even more clear why it doesn't work on the Incarnon mode....

But... I would love if it did. Like most of you.

That is.... unless my math is totally borked. 

9 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

Yeah so no news on the boosters not working on Rune Marrow?

I bought a 30 day resource booster when Duviri launched, and it's almost run out, while the fix is nowhere to be seen...

The booster works if you pick them up in operator mode.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made the following changes to how Mod Configs appear in Teshin’s Cave: 

• Warframes and Weapons now default to Mod Config A if it uses 40+ capacity (raw drain of Mods installed), rather than defaulting to another Config with the highest capacity. If Config A is not using 40+ capacity, it will default to the highest capacity Mod Config as before. 

• Our original intentions were to always default to the Config with the highest capacity with the theory being that Config was the most effective. After reviewing feedback, this choice caused some confusion, so we have swapped Mod Config A to be the default as commonly Config A is the “main” Config.

• Mod Configs with Aura and Stance Mods that cause capacity drain are no longer disqualified from being the default. 

Was coming to ask if we would be able to drag and drop mod config slots to rearrange them, but I went and tested this and it is already possible! I had no idea we could do this, that's cool.

sup DE any news on when your gonna fix any of this:

or this?

maybe this

How about an option to reduce the effects smoke effects? when other players use aoe weapons you can´t see a thing

also you cant color khora spike since last year, and gauss feet are broken since two or three years ago

• Like 2

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is a follow up change to the fix from Hotfix 33.0.1 (Fixed “Melee with Fire Weapon Input” preventing Drifter from being able to perform Quick Shots), as Quick Shot was able to be performed but was still using the fire input instead of the intended melee input while this setting was enabled. 

this is a step forward, but i see nothing about context action triggering target lock during difter melee combat. which is a very annoying issue. i have context action to reload disabled but when i try to pick up the shrine part my camera suddenly whip lashs me to look at a dax enemy instead of just leaving my camera alone since i didnt push R

• Like 2

10 hours ago, R4dioS1lence said:

If I roll the Penta, will I get the Carmine again. or will I get the Secura Penta as Void intended? Man, talk about a let down. Maybe being able to switch between owned variants?

Also, can someone at DE confirm or deny whether there'll be a Miter variant out before an Incarnon for it hits the drop table again?

Penta, I own them all but always keep getting the damn Carmine Penta each time.

9 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

While you're at it, can we finally get a regular MOA skin? Just the normal MOA-looking MOA.

Kubrows can look like wild Kubrows, and Drahks, and now Krubies.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/f/f5/KubrowColourPackDrahk.pnghttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/7/75/KubrowColourPackUnderbrush.png

Kavats can look like wild Kavats, and Hyekkas, and soon I'm sure Kexats.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/2/28/KavatColourPackHyekka.png/https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/2/20/KavatColourPackMoonless.png/

Helminth Chargers can look like regular Chargers (and even wear armor!)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/2/2a/HelminthChargerClassic.png

Sentinels can look like Grineer Carabus (Carabii?), VERD-IE, Loid, and Ordis.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d9/CarbuncleDethcubeSkin.pnghttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/5/50/VerdIeSentinelSkin.pnghttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/4/45/LoidSentinelSkin.pnghttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/5/56/OrdisSentinelSkin.png/

MOA skin when?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/f/f3/CCTeamCMoaAgent.png

It's an ancient request, too.

We have the KiTeer Moa Pet Skin only more would be nice.

8 hours ago, AyeSamaBR said:

Now we need a "Kick from squad"

Never going to happen, as you know over the years it's been asked for multiple times, DE will not do it as it would be abused to hell and back.

• Like 1