Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.11 + 12

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframes and Weapons now default to Mod Config A if it uses 40+ capacity (raw drain of Mods installed), rather than defaulting to another Config with the highest capacity. If Config A is not using 40+ capacity, it will default to the highest capacity Mod Config as before. 

I don't get it, does this or does this not fix the issue of getting your unranked and unmoded for trade spare copy of weapons instead of the rankedup and moded for use one from your arsenal? Cause I personally have little to no issue scrolling through loadouts to pick the right one, but when all loadout options are removed and, on top of that, there's a risk of completely bricking my "for trade copies" of weapons then there's (still) the main problem.

• Like 1

still no fix for energy per target abilities, energy spent not converting to shield when using brief respite or augur mods,. this has been an issue since update 32 veilbreaker when this fix was preformed
"

• Fixed Brief Respite Warframe Aura Mod affecting the Operator. 

"
the only note related to brief respite when this issue first started occurring.
this effects ember and ash's fourth abilities. 

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to make purchases from Acrithis’ wares in Duviri using resources gained from the active session.

This is still happening. I have thousands of the stones, but only got 38 as I was doing a quick run. The decoration was 40, so it wouldn't let me buy one at the end before portaling to end the mission.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RHDecnet said:

Using operator to pick up downed animal in Deimos while using Necramech makes animal hoover forever if you jump back into Necramech before collection-animation is completed.

That happened to me as well, just thought I was too quick getting back into my Mech.

Hello Tenno.

Thank you DE for fixing the game bugs and errors but i was wondering when you will add the option to customize the mod configuration in tenshin's cave for warframe and guns when use the mirror for drifter customization( especially in circuit mode ), it will reduce the time that we need to spend to get back to the orbiter and modify the mod configuration and go back to the cave again and when you get to chose a frame it is gone.... just different frame again instead of the frame that i wanted to use but i was forced to go out of the cave just to add the mods for the right build....now that is frustrating a lot and make me not want to play duviri circuit any more.!

This is just for quality of life changes i guess.

And one more thing DE, i know it is not too worry but if there is any chance to buff the UMBRA mods at least 5% to help with survivability and to utilize the full umbra mods efficently in some way.... just saying tho..

Now one more thing i wanted to ask you for very long time is that if you can make the sentinels more survivable more in high level content and to add some armor for infested campagnions it would be nice.

Anyway Thank you sooo much for helping us gamers with fixing and updating the game very fast and i think DE is the only, i mean the only Game developer that care the most for their game and us gamers, again thank you so much for everything!.

Edited by Zarko_MKD
  • Like 1

On 2023-05-24 at 9:37 AM, Grisznaker said:

Thank you for adding "Add Friend" option while in team. Now please add option "Kick" or "Kick Vote" because when I'm in team with my friend and we start next mission some people used to AFK after previous mission and that person usually start AFK on new mission. So to prevent that we need to disband the team and I need to invite my friend to team again because of that one AFKing person. So please add KICK FROM TEAM option or something like that.

Ok, but what is to stop someone from using the function to troll someone? Simply because they dont like the frame they brought? Or how they use it? Or what platform they are on?

My general point is, right now these things are not issues and would become issues upon this becoming a feature.

Sure the people that misuse this would get punished by support, but that just creates more work for them when really, is taking 20 seconds to re invite someone worth all the extra head ache that "kick / vote kick" would create in this game / community? Its worth discussing.

• Like 2

Sadly I can confirm the 'Duviri Drifter in Undercroft' issue isn't fixed in Lone Story. Just had the Duviri Drifter spawn in undercroft after transference, which hobbled any help I could have offered the squad. In that same run we *also* had a 'hidden chest' bounty glitch out and become unable to be opened when two of us reached it at the same time. After leaving the group AND completing the next undercroft solo, the Orowyrm wouldn't spawn because all the materliths were already lit up and the rabbit didn't spawn with the Orvius, which made the solo moot anyway.

Most of these were addressed in previous bugfixes but are still present, which really takes the wind out of grinding for stuff.

Still love the game, so thanks for your work getting on these issues!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zarko_MKD said:

And one more thing DE, i know it is not too worry but if there is any chance to buff the UMBRA mods at least 5% to help with survivability and to utilize the full umbra mods efficently in some way.... just saying tho..

This particular request stands out as odd. The others in that same message make sense and would indeed improve the overall experience...but the umbral mods already do a lot for survivability. The full set already boosts armor by 192.5%, health by 770% and strength by 77%, plus increases resistance to Tau damage by 57.75%. the circuit doesn't show the buffs correctly in the UI but by checking ability values and HP you can see they apply in full. In the cases where they're needed, these accomplish their goal with stellar flair, rewarding investment. There's no thematic reason for it to buff shields in any way, nor to just give damage reduction overall.

How would you suggest DE "improve" them in terms of helping tankiness? Also no, a 5% buff will not matter.

• Fixed Clients getting stuck as Duviri Drifter (instead of Focus Drifter if unlocked) in the Undercroft after getting pulled in from Landscape and using Transference. 

This just happened to me, so it appears to not be as fixed as we hoped it was.

On 2023-05-24 at 4:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Clients getting stuck as Duviri Drifter (instead of Focus Drifter if unlocked) in the Undercroft after getting pulled in from Landscape and using Transference.

I don't get the Drifter at all in the Undercroft — I always get the Operator. Of course, the Operator is my preferred selection for regular missions, and most likely I get that because it's selected. But why in Duviri? Shouldn't it always bring up the Drifter regardless of selection? I don't really understand lore-wise why the Operator suddenly appears in the Undercroft. Never was explained during the quest.