Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #171

[DE]Megan

This is a long question that I've been wanting to ask actual Developers for a while now.

Since ChatGPT blew up in popularity, there's been a lot of talks in various communities about the idea of incorporating things like ChatGPT into games. I see that as being years in the future for any major game but has ChatGPT ever been brought up in regards to Warframe by anyone in the team?

• Like 1

Can't wait to see what is coming up

a couple questions:

1). Will we be getting more loadout slots with the new Warframe in the next update?

2). We haven't seen a new operation or event in nearly 3 years, are these on the back burner due to duviri and current story stuff or a semi-permanent shelving of them?

3). With Nora's mix 4 we have had 6 consecutive “intermission” nightwaves, are story/event based nightwaves over?

4). Booty prime?

Edited by -QueenUnicorn-
  • Like 4

Thanks for the update! 

I have a couple of questions: 

1) Can we expect some looks at some of the Incarnons? The Soma notably, but also some of the melee weapons feel a bit underwhelming for incarnons. While not everything can be super insane, It's strange that the Soma almost feels like a downgrade when using the incarnon, and that the melee weapons don't really feel like true incarnons at all, they just feel like stat buffs rather than interesting, with the Ceramic Dagger and Ack and Brunt being exceptions to this. 

2) If possible, could you share some information about if you could allow parties to stay together when leaving different zones? Specifically what I mean, is if I go to a relay with a friend, we both have to leave and re-invite each other, or if I invite them they don't leave the relay, and are stuck there. The same is true for open world areas, and it would be a nice QoL change. I believe it was talked about previously a long time ago, but to be honest I can't remember what the response or the reasoning was. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We felt the level of what's coming in this update goes beyond the usual "Echoes" naming convention, it deserved its own title to capture the flavor of it all :) 

I hope the level of additions includes bugs that the operator has like amps being bugged since 2019. People have been talking about it way before Duviri you should of fixed them by now. if not I'll be very disappointed.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We felt the level of what's coming in this update goes beyond the usual "Echoes" naming convention, it deserved its own title to capture the flavor of it all :) 

To me that sounds like late June at the earliest.

Thanks for the heads-up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
4 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

No Echoes of Duviri? :sadcry:

4 hours ago, vanaukas said:

How dare you not give us "Echoes of Duviri" as the name of the update!

:3 That's great to hear from folks with low end machines. Maybe we can have some fun.

2 hours ago, DeeDeeLyla said:
4 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Wisp Prime, with a Primed Asset

3 hours ago, (PSN)EntityPendragon said:

You know full well that the entire community KNOWS exactly what prime warframe is next. Booty Prime

3 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Next prime WF is either Guass or Wisp

3 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

since it is very likely that the next prime is Wisp

I am going to laugh so hard and so loud (such that my local neighborhood will hear) if they decide to pull another Garuda / Khora switcheroo and do Protea Prime next

I would laugh so much if they changed Wisp Prime so much that 3 group of people would be surprised:

- I didn't expect such nice feet. Thank you DE.

- There is no assets!11!!!1

- (I couldn't think of friendly joke-like short sentence about 3rd option).

"PLUS, it’s time to reveal the next Prime Warframe - who could it be??"

Hmmmn. Hmmmn. Let me see, Can give team wide buffs, that can be defensive or offensive. A lot of the time the community talks about how thick they are. I mean, its hard not to, they are very very round and curvy in all the right places. They have really good Tennogen skins. They have gone up in usage statistics, but they aren't the most popular... Not to sound weird, but they have an alluring mouth... 

Has to be Grendel Prime right? 

As far as questions that weren't asked for, but feel like tradition to ask anyway? 

I love the new Incarnons we have! Can we get more info on possible additions to the rotations? They have breathed fresh air into some weapons, that for many had classic or sentimental value. Could we get more love for shotguns? Any plans to adjust any stats? 

I really like the Circuit, for a few reasons. Sometimes its actually a bit nice to not try to figure out what I want to do exactly, and have to try and solve the issue of synergy between limited choices to play in rotating game modes. Like its an endless mode, but the objective is constantly changing too, which can be refreshing. One small minor issue, at least to myself, but could it be possible that such an idea could be extended to somewhere else? Like a different tileset? Am mostly think long term, I like the Circuit tile set a lot, but some variety would be nice. 

Thank you for bringing back the Saturn Six Armour Set! 

• Like 3

As usual, I just wanna see everything get a look-over and QoL update.  Make some cool things not completely useless/MR fodder because they do so little damage or whatever the case is.  The Incarnon Adapters and Incarnon Genesis, as well as the recent Nightwave Augments, are a good start to this sort of thing, but more is needed.  He(c)k, I even want ALL the Incarnon Evolutions (including Incarnon Weapons) to get reworked.  Make them more like trees.  That's probably a very minority opinion, though.  Especially coming from the guy who wants there to never be a meta (which I'm fairly certain is literally impossible).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Would rather have a higher amount of pathos clamps than just one regular run's worth. But oh well, pretty telling that this is the devstream drop and not a regular drop.

Idk.. I haven’t been around for all the Devstream drops but they’ve given out ciphers, rivens, umbra forma, steel essence.. I do think the 10x clamps could have been a little more like 15x that you get for SP but it’s fine. It’s a free drop for tuning in. 

• Like 1

Love you DE

• What's going on with core Warframe? The playing as NPCs has been amusing, but I'm ready for more frame-time content like starchart missions and open zones. 
  • It would make everyone feel better if you elaborated about cross save. What hurtle are you currently trying to overcome in the devlopment of the feature? And does it take away from content development? Please don't wait until tennocon.
  • Where are you guys at with self damage (I know there's no way to win, Pablo) and modular archwing. Talking about any long-standing expected features would be great!

Liger'd DA gallery is a magical place lmao

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fair... if it is unique enough in its nature and content?  Yeah; it deserves to be more than a mere 'Echo'

If it is Wisp Prime, lord almighty please change Shock Motes a bit, either line-of-sight or shock on weapon hit. Tired of Fused/Shock Reservoirs stopping enemies from approaching in defenses and other gamemodes dragging on the waves.

• Like 1

More like The Knife Crimes of Kullervo

HEYOOOOO

EDIT: Somewhere between the OP and here, I managed to forget that it was actually 7 Crimes, not 9 Crimes. Womp womp.

Edited by Norpal