Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #171

[DE]Megan

Could we add fish to the water the orbiter is submerged in at Kahl's Garrison?

Could we maybe release conservation animals at the Garrison too?

Could we also get fish tank decorations to add fish to for the dojo?

Maybe some NPC dojo decorations to make it more 'alive'?

Thank you <3

Edited by SpaceSheepie
  • Like 3

only 7 crimes?

200.gif

don't worry Kullervo, once I'm controlling you, we're going on a murder spree. 

anyway, on a more serious topic, I'm hoping DE will finally address the problem of crossplay issues as well as mention how long they feel older systems like PS4 will be viable for. 

4 hours ago, .LeiA._ said:

Are you guys not touching the Circuit anymore...?

*cough* remove Defense *cough*

*cough* and Excavation too *cough*

Now seriously, is a massive turn off when these two show up, boring modes that take longer than it should.

• Like 3

Il y a 20 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

4e0d4b80256c0b05a5a9643664799beb.png

Tenno!

The Development team is back on the couch to provide a deeper dive into our next Update, The 7 Crimes of Kullervo, with concepts, gameplay, and more! PLUS, it’s time to reveal the next Prime Warframe - who could it be??

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop of 10x Pathos Clamps! 

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, May 26th at 2 p.m. ET!

This is really excellent ! 😍🤩😍

Finnish Mythology ! And one that inspired Tolkien's work. The history of Túrin Turambar on the Silmarilion is a version of Kullervo's legend. By the way, I hope his alt helmet will be named Turambar, as a tribute to Tolkien.

This warframe skin and the update name fit the Kullervo legend very well.

I'm so hyped now !

If it interest some of you, a book published in 2015 :

kullervo.jpg

• Like 5

On 2023-05-24 at 2:59 PM, DrakoWerewolf said:

I have a request.
Please let us join multiple clans. In ESO players can join up to 5 player owned guilds at once, so why not let us do that in Warframe too? You seem to like number 5 :)
The reason I'm asking is because I don't want to leave the clan I'm in now, "Broframe". I've been a memeber of it since before the Alliance system (no, we're still not sorry :P), I don't want to leave behind all the memories I made as part of it, even thou that it's unfortunately a dying clan. So please, let us join multiple clans.

Perhaps it would also benefit the cross save? If for it you would need to merge accounts or give players the option to, they wouldn't need to choose what clan to stay in if they had joined different clans on different consoles.

thats y clan alliances r a thing

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

only 7 crimes?

200.gif

don't worry Kullervo, once I'm controlling you, we're going on a murder spree. 

anyway, on a more serious topic, I'm hoping DE will finally address the problem of crossplay issues as well as mention how long they feel older systems like PS4 will be viable for. 

ps4 isnt even viable, it keeps crashing every other loading screen

22 hours ago, Zahnny said:

This is a long question that I've been wanting to ask actual Developers for a while now.

Since ChatGPT blew up in popularity, there's been a lot of talks in various communities about the idea of incorporating things like ChatGPT into games. I see that as being years in the future for any major game but has ChatGPT ever been brought up in regards to Warframe by anyone in the team?

i hope not, id drop the game like a hot potato, using ai for lighting ect sure, but the moment it used to replace writers actors or artists im out

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

i hope not, id drop the game like a hot potato, using ai for lighting ect sure, but the moment it used to replace writers actors or artists im out

That's not what I was meaning. I just wondered in general if they thought to incorporate stuff as a result of it. Replacing people is the last thing anyone wants. I've seen some pretty creative uses of ChatGPT for lessar features in small developmental stuff. I've even seen people incorporate it into Roblox.

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:
23 hours ago, Zahnny said:

This is a long question that I've been wanting to ask actual Developers for a while now.

Since ChatGPT blew up in popularity, there's been a lot of talks in various communities about the idea of incorporating things like ChatGPT into games. I see that as being years in the future for any major game but has ChatGPT ever been brought up in regards to Warframe by anyone in the team?

Why we are still seeing you here? While not as advanced and exactly as ChatGPT (not that I've used it) but Warframe already using Procedural Content Generation for map layout.

It's not like they had to use exact results from ChatGPT or any other "fancy stuff". With PCG they are already checking many stuff like "can you walk from point A to B?". Or "can you beat that level".

22 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Replacing people is the last thing anyone wants.

It's probably one of first thing they want. It's already happening for decades. ;)

Le 24/05/2023 à 15:41, DeeDeeLyla a dit :

I am going to laugh so hard and so loud (such that my local neighborhood will hear) if they decide to pull another Garuda / Khora switcheroo and do Protea Prime next

well its probably going to be wisp because its always as been female female male male but they can always troll us and release gauss or grendel before wisp 

• Like 1

will you guys be adding more incarnon genesis weapons? I think some older weapons like the stug and dera could use upgrades like the genesis system. do you plan on dropping infested, orokin, and maybe even sentient lich vaariants? having the controller of the infested be Jordis and the orokin be thrax would be interesting concepts, with the sentient leader being a new character being brought in as well. umbra elements being added to other warframes via a form of forma was also mentioned. did this fall off by the wayside completely? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

That's not what I was meaning. I just wondered in general if they thought to incorporate stuff as a result of it. Replacing people is the last thing anyone wants. I've seen some pretty creative uses of ChatGPT for lessar features in small developmental stuff. I've even seen people incorporate it into Roblox.

using ai for tile generation based on premade parts of tiles made by artists, is not hte same as using it to wright a scrip or make music witch was my thing, and im not syaing dont use ai, im in favor of ai, like when ai is used to upscale textures in older games like they were doing with the re4 texture packs, that kind of thing is fine, ur not an artist or are doing a remaster of a game

the issue i have is when ai is used to make new content entirely with oly 1 or 2 people working on it on a massive AAA studio budget to cut costs and not evne increase the wages of workers

also ai lacks emotion and only outputs what it programmed to output, they arnt sentient 

and im 100% against ai art used in final products when its unaltered, and the push with ai art on all the art websites is grose, people acting like they m,ade the art when they left all the errors the ai made in and not even editing it, now if they had eidted it after the fact and used it as a base then sure, kind like how some people will do line art, and other people would finish it, witch i like 

7 minutes ago, Dracanoblade said:

will you guys be adding more incarnon genesis weapons? I think some older weapons like the stug and dera could use upgrades like the genesis system. do you plan on dropping infested, orokin, and maybe even sentient lich vaariants? having the controller of the infested be Jordis and the orokin be thrax would be interesting concepts, with the sentient leader being a new character being brought in as well. umbra elements being added to other warframes via a form of forma was also mentioned. did this fall off by the wayside completely? 

they sai they would be with every major update, also a chance on more decrees later on down the road

• Like 1

Question, I know clans are stilling under work and was wondering if we could join more then one clan? Is there a reason to not let player be in multiple clans other then research? Thank you, looking forward to the stream.

Not quite a gameplay / bug question this time, but I've been wondering if the Tennocon 2023 shirts will be available for purchase online, like they had been in the past few years?

My fiancee and I won't be able to make it to there this time around (But hopefully someday) physically, but we'd love to get some of the shirts! We've gotten it before, so it'd be unfortunate to miss out on it.

Definitely looking forward to the Devstream :)

Am 25.5.2023 um 03:09 schrieb oldversions:

Is there any possibility of adding more loadout slots to purchase in the future?

Could we maybe at least get +2 or even +3 Loadout slots for a new Mastery Rank? 

And ... Most importantly:

The maximum number of the Loadout slots should equal the number of Warframes (51) available +5. Which obviously means more and not less than the actual number of Warframes available.

I absolutely fail to make any sense of why that is so impractical when it doesn't need to be.

😑 ... 😕

• Like 2

LAst but not least...will the next prime frame be able to demolish a corpus cleaning drone. At least to make up for past humor. This K-Horse needs like 6 appearance slots for ambitious players super soon and really ought to join the main  arsenal menu system.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what if any Quality-of-Life changes might be in the works.

As for the next Prime frame... Wisp seems to be the popular pick while Protea sounds like a plausible twist. However, what about Xaku? When are they likely to be Primed if they are ever going to be Primed at all? 

Am 25.5.2023 um 03:09 schrieb oldversions:

Is there any possibility of adding more loadout slots to purchase in the future?

I would also love to get more practical loadout slots for Operator, Archwing AND Nechramech! 

To be able mix and match the right combination for every frame and keep it attached to the Warframe loadout would be a MASSIVE QoL change, IMHO! 

Everything that makes choosing one's playstyle more convenient and faster, anything that helps to manage the complexity and depth of the game is a HUGE QoL change for the better, IMHO. 

Well. Anyways. 

It would be much appreciated 😉👍

• Like 1

Is there any new Railjack quest line in the works or planned for the not so distant future? 

Since the game seems to develop into the direction of players needing to have a Railjack and a Nechramech for certain contend and thereby for progression ...

It would be sweet to get more of space combat for Railjack, Archwing AND Nechramech.

Especially new modes, more awesome alien environments like the sentient ship tilesets (they were really extra special!) and generally content that toes these together. 

Even new mods for these 3 vehicles. PRIMED even? 😃

PLEASE, AT LEAST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! 

Cheers! 

• Like 2