mission stages too many/takes too long to complete

JaMoricharXi

Posted (edited)

I believe that this mission can be considered as daily mission. Players kill almost 10 dragons each week(to redeem the reward).Make this mission 1 under and 2 above ,that is 4 in total including killing the dragon would be adequate. Now it contains too many stages.

Edited by JaMoricharXi
  • Like 6

• JaMoricharXi changed the title to mission stages too many/takes too long to complete

When Duviri first dropped I didnt understand these complaints but now I am doing other things there and find myself totally agreeing with this.  

We have 3 modes for Duviri.   

-Cirquits for farming noob stuff/adapters  (none for resources wtf)... 

-THe experience where you are farming intrinsics, resources,  fragments...

-Story mode where you are just there to farm Clamps(and maybe here about some of the npc's)

-------

I was just playing around in Experience exploring and resource farming.   Now that I need a bazillion clamps to unlock drifter weapons I am trying to just do Story runs.   But my fastest time so far is 30 mins lol.   Several things bog this mode down..   The undercroft... and goat herding... being two of the worst.....  In my opinion I would like to see...

• No undercroft objectives in Story mode.  Keep it all above ground.
  • No goat herding in story mode.   

Experience mode can keep undercroft and goat herding in.   Story mode is suppose to be a quick run for clamps...  It isnt... 

I hate everything Steel Path but geez even im considering doing SP Story just to be more efficient.   2 SP missions have to be faster than 3 normals...   and right now i do story mode solo, if im gonna do SP I might as well do it in a group which will make it hella faster but also alot less fun.   

• Like 5

3 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

When Duviri first dropped I didnt understand these complaints but now I am doing other things there and find myself totally agreeing with this.  

We have 3 modes for Duviri.   

-Cirquits for farming noob stuff/adapters  (none for resources wtf)... 

-THe experience where you are farming intrinsics, resources,  fragments...

-Story mode where you are just there to farm Clamps(and maybe here about some of the npc's)

-------

I was just playing around in Experience exploring and resource farming.   Now that I need a bazillion clamps to unlock drifter weapons I am trying to just do Story runs.   But my fastest time so far is 30 mins lol.   Several things bog this mode down..   The undercroft... and goat herding... being two of the worst.....  In my opinion I would like to see...

Experience mode can keep undercroft and goat herding in.   Story mode is suppose to be a quick run for clamps...  It isnt... 

I hate everything Steel Path but geez even im considering doing SP Story just to be more efficient.   2 SP missions have to be faster than 3 normals...   and right now i do story mode solo, if im gonna do SP I might as well do it in a group which will make it hella faster but also alot less fun.   

It's a tad throttled because whether you're in normal or steel path guess how long survival is gonna take you :D

Once you get most of your gear updated it'll be more effective to duo or trio. Duo you only have to herd 6 whole Tamms and it's great.

7 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

you only need 14 steel path runs for all the clamps needed for the dax melee.
I will say however, needing to do like 3 runs per week for incarnon adapters + the 3-5 hours it takes to max out SP circuit to level 10 is a bit excessive.
also from my experience goat herding is one of the fastest missions aside from just picking open one chest

It really doesn't take that long. If anything I do experience to take longer and get those delicious enigma gyrum. It's way more pleasant than open world bounties, though yes survivals can add a bit of time.

It just means you have to do a bit to earn your clamps, and can't speed through it like it's a non steel path capture.

Honestly, I wouldn't even complain about the grind in raw time or effort spent terms, I mean it's warframe.

But grinding in Warframe is fun because it is Warframe and not a delusional vision of a technical desaster of a game like "The Duviri Experience". It's the same malicious bs like Kahl missions, where they force you to play it ad nauseam for that 2nd archon shard per week, but on steroids.

Like, again, I can live with those forced daily/weekly mobile style (hello tencent) tasks, but let me actually play Warframe for them.

I think you will find many mechanics in this game these days simply exist to slow you down, like all the knock down in khals missions.

• Like 2