Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

First of first thx for update but you have created lots of bug with it ...

-Frost warframe if u kill with ultimate dead body will stay frozen and u still show dmg ...
-Some enemy playing hide and seek or running  in circle , defense even infested   ,15 hotfix and still doesnt repaired
-2 new weapon wortless with 5 forma too idk when u guys creating a weapon you testing to 15 wave on defense and 5 min survival or what ? Ballistica same ...
-new dmg system rly ??? identify yourself what how work ... ppls i will create formula to you never will recognize how its work ...   Hard to write down    Radiation dmg -- good vs infested weak vs corpus or something ?
-Valkyr when u use ultimate after you cant strike with melee or shoot with gun thats sound for me enoght boring .
- oh yeah thx for new card but you recognize that you have 20-25 mod and you have variate only 1 slot (for some weapon 2 ) we are waiting for new mod slot's !!!
-some1 try the new challenge for  10-11 ? when you shoot first lantern you got message mission failed and now i have to wait 24 hour for your supreme bug   -.-

Thank you for read this and sorry if u like only  "awesome , and great job comments  but i dont like when u fix 1 thing and 3 got ruined ...

(sry for my low english isnt my country )

can you also please fix the bug that's been around for an ENTIRE YEAR, update after update, hotfix after hotfix, this is never fixed.... every time I'm in the arsenal and I get invited to a group, it takes me out of the arsenal when I accept the invite but now I can NEVER get back in to the arsenal because the icon is bugged and I can't click on it again which forces me to close the game every.......single.......time...... but it's cool, I'm enjoying every other fix =))))))) Thank you

Edited by Qw1Kkb3aN85

I mean no offense, but I feel some things need to be addressed.  Cestra needs a dual at this point to be viable. It fires super slow, does no slash (not sure if intended or somehow otherwise glitched.) The damage is super low(especially since it does no slash) for how long it takes to spool up or even shoots at its max speed(which is about the time the clip runs out...)

Another point of concern is the +30% puncture, rupture, and slash mods for rifles.  This is way to low. There is no reason not to put in an elemental mod which is 90% for the same amount of mod value. Certainly I understand that upping the base values, that the elements are factored off of, helps the overall output of the elemental mods as well, but 30% has almost no effect unless the weapon is only one damage type.  Although for instance the Ignis only does fire damage, with the fire mods, 90% and 60% respectively, you can significantly boost your damage more than any weapon using a impact/puncture/slash weapon; also you can then add other elemental mods(again significantly boosting damage 90% for 9 mod value) thus avoiding elemental resistance,since heat is the last factored element you can make any other combo (high value as it is factored off the elevated fire damage) and then have heat at the end. My suggestion is that they be bumped to 45% or 60%.  If that seems out of whack... the pistol mods are 60% for 7 mod value. If they are going to remain 30% then they should be reduced in mod value say...6....seriously this is an issue.

DE if you don't read this, I understand, but I think that something is off with these numbers; as it is now it makes it pointless to add a 30% increase for 9 when I can get 90% for 9.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Sir Proper

The Monocled Gentleman Adventurer sporting the latest in top hat fashion, The Maximizer of the minimum, profiteer, and sporting chap. 

Edited by SirProper

Transmute system still not a good system.  Every time I have done a rare transmute, not only am I out 36,000 credits, I only get tier 4 and tier 3 power rolls seriously make those .5% or something. 36,000 credits and 4 rares= one rare of a tier 4 or 3 power...not a value added moment.  Tested I think 10 or so times. I have better luck doing commons and getting uncommon rolls....

Multiple extractor deployments please. I don't care if they are use em til they break although description seems to imply being able to.

Dead bodies showing damage numbers is really obnoxious....especially when it is on a laggy game. I'm all like is it dead or not? I don't know.... >_< ! 

Thanks for caring about us, thanks for being passionate about warframe, but if you don't read this neener neener neener. Just kidding.

Thanks in Advance,

Sincerely,

Sir Proper

The Monocled Gentleman Adventurer sporting the latest in top hat fashion, The Maximizer of the minimum, profiteer, and sporting chap. 

Edited by SirProper

Pretty obvious glitch that I found just now. If you have the scarf made for excalibur equipped on the original excal with pendragon helm on, the scarf sits high up on his neck and glitches through his head a bit. That just needs some geometry adjustment real quick, but since I'm not part of the team I can't do it for you guys. Thanks!