Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.0.5

I lost 2 rare mods and many many fusion cores due to this bug, so thanks for fixing it. :/

• Upvote 1

I logged in and out of the game for only two fixes? I'm a little annoyed but I guess those who had said issues will appreciate it. But please fix Ignis' Proc chance. Ignis is worthless in its current condition. it's supposed to be a flamethrower yet it only afflict procs like 1% of the time.

• Upvote 3

Now could you please hotfix the clock/timer disappearing when you maximize the map? (The transparent map)

• Upvote 1

Dead bodies are still showing damage. please fix

i wasted all my ammo just firing at a corpse...numbers of thousands with my despair hitting the lifeless ragdoll

• Upvote 2

Valkyr pls

I miss your sweet voice

Your sweet, rage filled voice 

:(

She's roaring for me. looks like it may only be connected to her Noble stance. Agile on the other hand is doing fine.

• Upvote 2

aaaand, another fix -_-

and please: DON'T NERF THE STALKER

If you don't want things to be fixed is not the problem of the thousands of people who actually like this fixes... and by the way, I think a nerf to him would be great... talking of it, he one-hit killed me with 435HP and shields bi only one swing of his Hate... he received four Brakk shoots with magnetism, radiation, and a total damage of over 3000... he NEEDS a nerf...

Dead bodies are still showing damage. please fix

Your "dead bodies" are bugged, because since hotfix 10.0.4 I don't see numbers appearing over the dead bodies anymore XD

• Upvote 2

Ember is still bugged, nice job DE

First off, being an &#! doesn't help anyone. Secondly, what's the bug? They can't fix it if they don't know what it is. Even if someone else has posted it, these forums are huge and people are constantly posting all sorts of different topics. If you want something fixed, don't just sit there and be condescending. State what it is.

• Upvote 4

Comment about update 11 and hot fixes 1-5::

thx for locking the hotfix 11.0.4 topic lol

lol, oh ya... we want you all to do well and be happy and do more dmg except when we don't because that was too much dmg ... lol poor planing, and poor execution. lol or maybe poor follow-through.. lol  dmg2.o remorse we wanted to you to be awesome at higher levels but that .. that is too awesome...

and this is why my idea was so awesome

Dmg 3.0

weapons bonus too different lvl enemy

ie: if your weapons is for killing high level enemy's ie lvl 40 or 60 and you are trying to kill lvl 10 or 20 you suffer a dmg penalty and do x% less dmg

anything else is arbitrary judgment and suffered the statement that you want us to be able to do between x and y dmg no more no less  and fight enemy in n-f range easy g-h range med  and r-i range elite. which turns this back into  the 10 guns for elite and the 2 guns that do elite lvl dmg too most everything

Weapon 2.0 weapon alchemy

you not only lvl up weapons you are forced to lvl different weapons too combine them into more and more damaging weapons threw component combinations for slight boosts and drawbacks

If I combine three lvl 30 fang primes I can make a fang prime +1 with 1.5 stats  or I can combine 3 different weapons for alternate weapons using rare event ores or substances.

this point of this is that every weapon is very similar.. I can go and buy the blueprints and make a weapon or hunt the void and make a weapon.

each way of getting the weapons will produce an average curve which compared to each other will still be average..

there is no tiered progression for weapons, there are no super god weapons, there are no class specific weapons...

sry played ffxi too much they had god weapons called relic weapons that had to be farmed for, for years. each part upgrading the base part which was almost useless until near the very end and upgraded at exceptionally great cost for each job class/weapon type ie sword/shotgun/scythe.

artifact race specific weapons could be quested for taking weeks or months to master and find, I noticed there are no job specific weapons so far in the game, used by each type of war frame because they are in synch ie loki/rhino/ember exclusive weapons that grant/alter abilitys on the warframes or augment them. ie  ember's might change it's fire effect dmg type too explosion.

... lol

oh well off my soap box and back too farming... ttfn and thx for working so hard at the game...

• Upvote 1

aaaand, another fix -_-

and please: DON'T NERF THE STALKER

No, Stalker should be somewhat nerfed. He's punishing, not challenging. That's WITH a 1x Forma'd Brakk.

• Upvote 1

Fixed E Gate Survival on Venus not giving mission reward at 5 minutes.

Fixed issue with German version of game that affected players who received certain mod (Rupture) causing all mission rewards to not be received.

Awesome...

sadly it looks like Valkyrs melee bug has returned.

Fixed E Gate Survival on Venus not giving mission reward at 5 minutes.

Fixed issue with German version of game that affected players who received certain mod (Rupture) causing all mission rewards to not be received.

So when is Valkyr getting her Noble animation set? Last time I checked it was still Banshee's.

did t2 defense massive enemys in walls plz fix it looks like every hotfix brings more trouble to game shame to see

this is getten realy anoying i know u peepz work hard on the game but i can say for many this is getten out of hand

people will rage quit the game if this is keeping up

peace

WHY!

why boar prime gets lowered procs ! and crit damage too?

now is just another braton prime useless :C

thats not fair, now Soma stil doing 750-5400 of damage and boar.. get bored

im not complaining or something but.. isn`t fair

• Upvote 3

you need to fix what you have done to the bow...something is seriously wrong with it...I have a mod on that increases the chance to shot a second arrow by 90%......this increases the explosion chance to about 48%........I waist 30 arrows per game to see how many explosions I get......9 to 11 out of 30 is not a 48% chance....second The explosions from the arrows use to kick &#!...now they can hit a target and they won't take any ANY damage from the explosion or the arrow even if I host....its like a complete miss and also if it hits the damage from the explosion is a lot weaker then it use to be.....my dread was my favourite weapon by far...now its not......you need to learn how to stop nerfing things and taking that nerf to far...please fix my bow, and this damage system.

UPDATE: just played a game.....defence against courpos......it is simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! how S#&$ the explosion damage is..i use to be able to kill a group of enemies that were level 45 with those arrows...now I can't even kill a group of level 15 enemies...correction...a bunch of level 10 enemies........im sorry but this new update and damage 2.0....is just awful and needs some serious SERIOUS rethinking...if this keeps up...im done

Edited by tamrial147
  • Upvote 3

Awesome...

sadly it looks like Valkyrs melee bug has returned.

Yes it has and it sucks for someone who loves using Hysteria.....big time.

• Upvote 2

Despite my general dislike for U11, kudos to you DE for the continuous stream of almost daily hotfixes. 

Dedication found in very few gaming companies today. 

Thanks for not fixing melee.

You know, the option for it no to be targetted via camera?

COME ON DE!

• Upvote 1