Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Well now while I'm waiting on you to fix the bug causing melee and rolling to lock down. (Full details here) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121450-melee-bug-when-being-incapacitatedknocked-down/

I'll also wait for you guys to fix whatever it is you did in this hotfix that has caused my game to crash every other game I play. I've only crashed like 3 times since U11, which is pretty good. Then this hotfix came out and I crashed 4 times in 7 missions. The game is unplayable. Oh and also your crash reporter never submits the crash report because it's bugged too. Always tells me that no report was sent blah blah blah. Please acknowledge.

The new fencejumping animation (played when hurling yourself over small objects, railings etc.) actually hinders parkour, a lot. We can't start our parkour from behind objects, railings waist-height because the initiated animation provides us with a small forward jump instead of a real jump cutting short any possible moves most of the time.

-

q86d.png -

DEv, i tihnk u need to fix the whisper tab. When speaking to one person is one tab, and to see the reply is another tab=/ kindly make it to 1 tab per person. 

thanks!

Noticed this bug myself - not always happening but it certainly does sometimes.

Edited by K_Shiro

aaaand, another fix -_-

and please: DON'T NERF THE STALKER

Your Joking right , Stalker needs to be nerfed a little , I used a Vauban and no lights flashed nothing. I got one hit out of nowhere and then his end taunt came saying he is finished. No taunts , No lights flashing.

Please fix the drop rate on Mods (getting only 1-2 mods per mission) the credits and affinity. They are really verry low and I hope is not intentional. 5 hotfixes and you guys still didn`t fixed these things.

Edited by Karela2

Yep, I think Stalker needs some adjustment. I and my squad only managed to take him down in a mission because he decided to attack the Valkyr with Quick Thinking and Rage mods on, making him extremely hard to kill. While the rest of the team was busy reviving the guy who kept on getting in the way.

Had he picked any other player, he would have succeeded.

Also, 20 scans for a guy who is more dangerous than any of the bosses? I think this needs to be toned down a little. Having him require same amount of scans as a Shield Osprey which poses no threat is too much. He isn't a "trash mob" after all.

Edited by SoanoS

Can you please go back to the old chat system of whispering or at least have the option to use the old system? Will it be possible to repair the Titan Extractor by credits & minor resources but, not time?

Well, I'd say time would not be a problem either, if it was 40% of normal manufacture if the Extractor was 40% damaged.

Oh, well, time for me to go and build another 10 Titans to last me a while... Lost a couple already. 6 hours is a bit long if you keep losing one every 3 hours. I hope this one will last for a few runs before it blows up.