Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Is anybody else Valkry sounds not working correctly?

After the recent hotfix patch... when she does her 2, 3, or 4 skill she is suppossed to woman roar (which I thought was rad!) but now... she does the skill and the sound cuts... kind dimishing the emmersion. Was this intentional or a bug? (on my configuration's end or are other experiancing it?)

Take off the Noble animations.

If you cast Hysteria and you get downed during the animation, you can't use your pistol on bleed-out. (Was this intended?) When you get revived by a teammate, hysteria is still active, but your can't melee anymore. You still take no damage, but you can't deal any ether. 

Can you make the polarized stars worth rank? :/ It takes just as much work as ranking up new weapons.. and it even costs plat :'(

And maybe do a star with the number of times we've polarized in our profile pic in the left corner, opposite to our rank? :3 I'd be up to 57 :'(

Edited by Depsilon

Seems like you haven't fixed scanner yet.

If you've been killed or knocked down while holding a scanner, you will be going into the bugged mode where you're unable to use weapons or scanning stuff. The onley available option is melee. 

People should be telling you about it. Fix it asap please.

Well, I'd say time would not be a problem either, if it was 40% of normal manufacture if the Extractor was 40% damaged.

Oh, well, time for me to go and build another 10 Titans to last me a while... Lost a couple already. 6 hours is a bit long if you keep losing one every 3 hours. I hope this one will last for a few runs before it blows up.

i think if you collect the extractor it gets repaired. so if yours is left with with less than 100, claim the materials and collect the extractor. 

i think if you collect the extractor it gets repaired. so if yours is left with with less than 100, claim the materials and collect the extractor. 

You will have to wait for the extraction cycle to be complete to get any materials out of it. If you recover it before it finishes, no materials are rewarded.

And no, extractor is not repaired on recovery. It will still be in the same sate as it was when it was recovered.

Oh, well. Waiting for the day when I can launch multiple extractors all over the solar system. In the meantime, time to go farm materials in missions. :p

Could you please fix the armor on the Warframes? It seems like the 200 "armor" on Valkyr is more like tinfoil, since rank 1 Grineer can kill her with ease at rank 21. 

Etiher that or give her more shields and health. Or give her a higher damage dealing.

Edited by Jowain92