Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Respec? How Can It Help?

Gryphticon

Question

I've seen the respec button alot of times and I know that it resets all points but how can it be useful with a fully leveled frame? Because I found this in warframe wiki:

Upgrade points spent on any warframe or weapon can get a "RESPEC" which allows players to rearrange the points. This is esspecial useful for the frames as they have more slots than upgrade points available when fully leveled. Respec costs 2,000 Credits per upgrade point, for a total of 60,000 Credits for a fully leveled frame and will remove all mods currently attached.

I don't know how it can be useful when you have more slots than points...

If you could explain, it would be cool.

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Incase you messed up your build or you want to change it since with more slots than points you can't just have everything and you have to customize your build to how you want it to be.

Hmm, that's a little lame, I wish there was a level high than 30 or if they could give 2 points/level...

WUT? You listened to them? Can you tell me what they said about the skill tree and what will be replacing it?

Listened to who? If you mean the livestream yes I did but also many Masters and Grandmasters know because of the Design Council. There've been plenty of threads about it. Apparently artifacts will be the replacing mods and that you get 8 slots for every frame but there aren't any details.

https://forums.warfr...-to-livestream/

Edited by Liacu