Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any Secondary weapons that can work from inside the Rift?

Zahnny

Question

So, for context. I decided to finally try subsuming Banish onto a Warframe and using its Augment for NPC Defense targets.

But I want to give the NPC a secondary that, for one reason or another. Can be of use while they are inside the Rift to either damage, or effect enemies outside of the Rift. (or just any kind of use, such as Utility for Survivability)

I've tried using the Quatz with Fire Rate and Reload Speed thinking the unique Reload from Empty mechanic might work, but sadly Ticker doesn't seem to understand how the weapon works and refuses to fire it, even when aiming at enemies.

So I'm now looking for alternates.

Edited by Zahnny

1 answer to this question

There's two potential options, but I'm not sure either of them is too effective for your purposes:

1: The projectiles spawned by Zymos headshots. I'm not sure if Defense Operatives go for headshots and if the gimmick even works when used by an NPC tho.

2: Technically also Pax Seeker projectiles, but for that to work you'd first have to banish an enemy to the Rift and then hope that the Defense Operative gets a headshot kill.