Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ban him.

White-fly

Question

There is an aimbot user that keeps raiding with multiple accounts that have identical names. We reported him multiple times the past week, me and other participants in the free for all mode and team mode. Everyone who regularly plays conclave knows who he is. 

Does DE respond to these situations or no?

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, White-fly said:

There is an aimbot user that keeps raiding with multiple accounts that have identical names. We reported him multiple times the past week, me and other participants in the free for all mode and team mode. Everyone who regularly plays conclave knows who he is. 

Does DE respond to these situations or no?

Aimbotters have been dealt with before. Maybe they made alts. Idk tho. Are you sure you have proof that the person you're accusing is an aimbotter?

I haven't played since last month tho so im not up to date with the last month of conclave matters.

If you have evidence of a user breaking the rules and cheating then you should contact Support with a support ticket.

--

"How do I deal with Cheaters, AFKing, or Trolls?

If you encounter someone you believe to be cheating, take screenshots/videos, take note of the users alias and what is causing you to believe he is cheating/hacking. Submit a ticket under the report a user category with as much information as possible.

Users who are mission griefing, AFKing can also be reported in the report a user category. Please provide screenshots or videos of the users behavior as proof for the support staff. Be sure to take note of the users alias and provide as much information as possible."

https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us/articles/200287090-How-to-deal-with-Cheaters-AFKing-trolling-