Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

coming up with a design concept for a incarnon frame, need to come up with abilities to continue further

(PSN)goldenhotrod24

The frame head design I'd like to follow will change into a bore and aft bicorne hat-like style and the face will open up and have a hole like a void angle. The theme would be a revolutionary soldier.

I'm thinking of having the basic style of the head resemble a modified 16th-century morion helmet. the face would be closed up and the design will follow the current incarnon weapons.

one ability I would like to have would include firing a cannon, when the frame morphs the cannon ability would change as well.

if you would like to know lore-wise, it was a guard that protected one of the emperors before the fall. Once sought lost, the frame would somehow become void-infused and gain newfound powers enhancing its abilities.

I posted this on reddit and received one reply, wanted to post it here for additional suggestions. One of the suggestions was to have incarnon meter instead of an energy meter that fills up with crit damage

here is the full reply i received on reddit:

I like the look you're describing. As for abilities could they each have an incarnon form? As the player uses weapons they not only build incarnon for their weapons (if applicable) but also for the warframe itself. However, unlike incarnon weapons which only have one choice of transformation, the player can choose which ability gets infused. And, as you can probably guess that ability becomes crazy powerful until the meter gets used up. Honestly I'd say dont even have the warframe use energy, just use incarnon meter.

Off the top of my head:

Passive: All head shots or melee crits not only add to weapon incarnon meter (if available) but also warframe incarnon.

Ability: Marks all enemies in an area. Damage to those enemies replenishes shields Incarnon Form: Ammo is not spent when shooting those enemies aka unlimited ammo/clip

Ability: Make a dome for a flat l twenty seconds, players are invulnerable for that time, 60 second cooldown. Incarnon: All damage done in that dome builds up and detonates at the end of the timer. very large radius explosion

Ability: increase crit chance of all weapons Incarnon: all wepon and ability attacks are given +200% chance to crit for you and allies