Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to trigger Weapon Swap conditions on Merulina with Yareli

Nebbers

Currently, Yareli is unable to trigger weapon swap conditions while riding Merulina. You can put your weapon away to start rolling sweet tricks, but pulling your secondary back out doesn't trigger those conditions. The only mods that could possibly benefit from this are Reflex Draw and Holster Amp, however there are Genesis Incarnon weapons now that have really great bonuses, like Vasto's and Lato's Deathtrap Trigger.

I see that they specifically note "on equip from Primary" but I'd love for these to function with Yareli while riding Merulina, especially since these bonuses only last 3 seconds

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe is full of mechanics like this. Inaros and Nidus don't have shields, so they don't get to use any shields-related effects (including the incarnon effects that trigger when shields get broken). HIldryn and Lavos don't have energy, so these two don't get to utilize any energy related effects (again, there are also some incarnon effects that relate to energy). This is just part of the game's design. I don't think it will change.

Edited by AkHannar