Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atomos Incarnon - increase time in form?

(PSN)magusat999

Question

4 answers to this question

Well i can't check right now, but i am pretty sure I have gotten way more than just two shots of the Incarnon. I just can't remember the exact amount. 

To echo the other reply, do you fill the meter all the way up before triggering the Incarnon form? 

Just a quick look at a random Youtube video showcasing the weapon, they get around 20 charges. 

As far as I a aware, there are no ways to increase Incarnon form for any weapon. (Well there was one way, but it was a bug that got fixed). 

• Like 1

On 2023-05-31 at 12:59 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Well i can't check right now, but i am pretty sure I have gotten way more than just two shots of the Incarnon. I just can't remember the exact amount. 

To echo the other reply, do you fill the meter all the way up before triggering the Incarnon form? 

Just a quick look at a random Youtube video showcasing the weapon, they get around 20 charges. 

As far as I a aware, there are no ways to increase Incarnon form for any weapon. (Well there was one way, but it was a bug that got fixed). 

Ill check the meter thing maybe thats my issue. TBH, I wasnt aware there was a meter! Thanks

On 2023-05-30 at 6:40 PM, gabi_h said:

You need to max out the incarnon progress bar to get more shots.

Thanks, it looks like its the operator error this time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)magusat999 said:

Ill check the meter thing maybe thats my issue. TBH, I wasnt aware there was a meter! Thanks

All good! It can be tough/annoying with the Atomos, since you have to get headshots, but since its a beam weapon, can be tricky to get them, but yeah. Plus sometimes the enemies die too fast. 

Hope the issue is fixed now and you enjoy using it! It got a buff/fix a few days ago, so should be even stronger! 

All the best!