Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide Crafted ✅

when searching through items in both the syndicates and other places where you buy blueprints you have the option to [HIDE OWNED ] however that only hides stuff when you own the blueprint of said item.

when you do sort the owned items there are tons of items that are still (Crafted) showing that you own it already, so why not add a [HIDE CRAFTED ] option, i mean thats why i click the hide owned button, to be able to see all the items i DONT have.

thoughts?

6 minutes ago, Heptameron323 said:

when searching through items in both the syndicates and other places where you buy blueprints you have the option to [HIDE OWNED ] however that only hides stuff when you own the blueprint of said item.

when you do sort the owned items there are tons of items that are still (Crafted) showing that you own it already, so why not add a [HIDE CRAFTED ] option, i mean thats why i click the hide owned button, to be able to see all the items i DONT have.

thoughts?

Ofc I agree options like this should be in the game. I dont know why the devs just never do stuff like this. However, we still have the AlecaFrame companion app that does exactly this and much more, and the devs of this game support it. So yeah, until this gets added, if it ever does, use this program. Your life is going to be soooo much easier, especially relic runs and set completion.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

On 2023-05-29 at 1:16 PM, MaxTunnerX said:

Ofc I agree options like this should be in the game. I dont know why the devs just never do stuff like this. However, we still have the AlecaFrame companion app that does exactly this and much more, and the devs of this game support it. So yeah, until this gets added, if it ever does, use this program. Your life is going to be soooo much easier, especially relic runs and set completion.

AlecaFrame is absolutely wonderful.

but the problem is that i really like FashionFrame and in does not cover skins and other things like helmet blueprints or tenno clothes.

i have allot of that stuff already crafted, but again, i dont own the blueprints, so they show up even after i click "Hide owned"