Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.14

[DE]Megan

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.14

Fixes

• Fixed Clients infinitely falling through the map after completing the Orowyrm fight if they were riding a Kaithe upon entering the portal from the landscape. 

• More fixes towards enemies not spawning after Host migration in the Undercroft during Void Flood missions. 

• Fixes towards Hidden Chests (notably ones near The King’s Palace and Fort Wyrmsoul) failing to open after completing the hacking mini-game. 

• Fixed a script error with Zephyr’s Tornadoes. 

• Fixed a script error in the end of mission screen when returning to the Orbiter from Sanctuary Onslaught missions.

• Like 26

Can we revisit the restriction for Scattered Justice on Kuva Hek? If my Strun Prime can look like this:

image.png
image.png

Surely some more multishot on Kuva Hek won't break the game. It's a nonsensical restriction, and this restriction isn't being applied to Soma Prime or Latron Prime/Wraith with Incarnon Modes.

Edited by Voltage
Added Image of the Strun's AOE
  • Like 30

Thanks for the Hotfix!!

Personal Opinion: 

Throwing Knives (Kunai and Despair) should be body shot charging like the Torid. 

No right mind forcefully aims at heads with them. 

Are they fine as is? Yeah. Just a personal gripe.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error with Zephyr’s Tornadoes.

Is this about Tornado charging Incarnon meter? Could you maybe also fix Tornados dying after taking 500k damage (oftentimes one or two hits)? It's been an issue for a long time now, and at the very least increasing their HP by 10x really shouldn't be hard to implement.

• Like 7

Soooooo...
Not to be a negative nancy, but who wants to bet on how many of these fixes are gonna take hold?

Because realistically speaking? Some of these hotfixes... didn't fix much.

Also, I got a double Affinity Booster reward from the Circuit.
Only got 3 days worth of the buff.

Might be worth looking into.

image.png?width=463&height=559image.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

Soooooo...
Not to be a negative nancy, but who wants to bet on how many of these fixes are gonna take hold?

Because realistically speaking? Some of these hotfixes... didn't fix much.

Also, I got a double Affinity Booster reward from the Circuit.
Only got 3 days worth of the buff.

Might be worth looking into.

image.png?width=463&height=559image.png

I don't mind if you want to use colours and other formatting features to spice up your messages, but yellow text on a white background can be rather difficult to read, so I'd suggest you try to avoid using it.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Kido524 said:

I don't mind if you want to use colours and other formatting features to spice up your messages, but yellow text on a white background can be rather difficult to read, so I'd suggest you try to avoid using it.

Dark mode go brrrr, but you're right

• Like 2

Thanks for your work, but when you finally fix Bladestorm? 

All ok with arcanes, but issues with the clones remained, such as registering their kills and interacting with the Mecha Set.

It's a shame, it was a great strategy, and now it's broken, and it's been more than a year.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, KanariaFolf said:

Please bring back Void Dash and fix eidolon hitboxes.

pretty please... void sling was only created to angels fight mechanic, isnt dynamic using the operator in missions as it was with void dash.

and yeah... eidolon hitboxes are pretty well bugged.

DE plz. bring back void dash.

and something that might be a good adition to warframe is primaries on drifter as the first duviri trailer, at least nataruk as a full intrinsic reward. 

• Like 5