Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.14

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

When is horse racing coming back? I would really like to be able to play it after doing 1 million meters of K-drive racing.

They mentioned in Devstream 171 it's returning with the 7 Crimes of Kullervo update, which is slated for June.

2 hours ago, Binket_ said:

Soooooo...
Not to be a negative nancy, but who wants to bet on how many of these fixes are gonna take hold?

Because realistically speaking? Some of these hotfixes... didn't fix much.

Also, I got a double Affinity Booster reward from the Circuit.
Only got 3 days worth of the buff.

Might be worth looking into.

Wow, reading this is pure pain.

• Like 9

On 2023-05-29 at 4:08 PM, Traumtulpe said:

Is this about Tornado charging Incarnon meter? Could you maybe also fix Tornados dying after taking 500k damage (oftentimes one or two hits)? It's been an issue for a long time now, and at the very least increasing their HP by 10x really shouldn't be hard to implement.

Love how they drag their feet to fix bugs that we hate but will speedrun fixing ones that benefit us.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zuc54 said:

Could you please take a look at aim soft lock after melee, it's been an issue for a month now... thank you

Or just, some way of resetting ourselves from soft lock using a keyboard command. /unstuck is good for those situations where I get stuck which is often but it isn't enough to deal with the bug where you can't do anything which will always inevitably occur no matter what methods gets patched out. And yes this bug has been around for YEARS.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Halo said:

Thanks for the Hotfix!!

Personal Opinion: 

Throwing Knives (Kunai and Despair) should be body shot charging like the Torid. 

No right mind forcefully aims at heads with them. 

Are they fine as is? Yeah. Just a personal gripe.

Sounds like you're just used to being more lazy. They're throwing knives, just run up to an enemy and unload in their face. Boom. Incarnon charge full.

8 hours ago, Ambrosia_Rev said:

Vasca fur texture fixes when Sire?

Not just vascas. Kubrows also need fur texture fixes.

this no fix for incarnon bronco missing 20 charges and only having 20 instead of 40 as listed on the stats screen. 

also no fix for energy per target abilities not providing shields (brief respite/augur set) since veilbreaker dropped and did NOT include a note saying it was removed.

also no fix for immolation either: not having a drain cap or not expressing the drain information as a drain per second per second as its functions in play.

Edited by Grimm
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Grimm said:

this no fix for incarnon bronco missing 20 charges and only having 20 instead of 40 as listed on the stats screen. 

also no fix for energy per target abilities not providing shields (brief respite/augur set) since veilbreaker dropped and did NOT include a note saying it was removed.

also no fix for immolation either: not having a drain cap or not expressing the drain information as a drain per second per second as its functions in play.

and wont be a fix till the next update

3 hours ago, -QueenUnicorn- said:

and wont be a fix till the next update

thats wishful thinking. energy per target has been broken since september. and immolations information or ability has been broken since the rework.

• Like 1

Game refuses to start after Hotfix. After pressing start game I get into the loading screen where the game always freezes.

Edit: Even in the rare cases I get into the game, it suddenly freezes while in orbiter and starchart.

Edited by PyroMail.Com

15 hours ago, Kido524 said:

I don't mind if you want to use colours and other formatting features to spice up your messages, but yellow text on a white background can be rather difficult to read, so I'd suggest you try to avoid using it.

My backgroung is black/dark gray and yours should be as well. The dark theme has been available for years 🧐

15 hours ago, Aelinne said:

Lost Curcuit progress when completed stage and exit after update. Thank you for another waste of time!

You dont need to abort circuit to update, the game no longer kicks you after 15 minutes, you just have to convince your buddies to stay and you all can update later.

This happened to me once, and we stayer for like 30~40 mins in the circuit after the update.

Edited by 0RL0X
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Or just, some way of resetting ourselves from soft lock using a keyboard command. /unstuck is good for those situations where I get stuck which is often but it isn't enough to deal with the bug where you can't do anything which will always inevitably occur no matter what methods gets patched out. And yes this bug has been around for YEARS.

You must be confusing it with a different one, because this bug got introduced with duviri, also if you eneter melee mode (by holding the switch weapon key) it stops happening. But i dunno if yours get fixed with that. 🤔

Edited by 0RL0X

1. fix the cold status on frame that slowing him down to 85% in duviri experience and circuit steel path/ regular that the issue persist even after mission progress till the orowyrm boss fight !

2. some boxes in duviri experience after open them there is no decree reward/buff to collect!

3. Incarnon weapons bugs with the evolutions....!

4. add sepperate color palette for the view of the players profile background that right now it uses the frame's primary and secondary color choise!

5. why not to mod the frame or the weapon in the teshin's cave instead of in orbiter first! 

6. even if i heave 80% mercy chance to get the tauforged archon shard i still get the normal one and i was soo dissapointed of waiting for 2 weeks and not getting one.....yeah!

7. Why there is no special rewards after collecting all secret fragments or scan's or even all the chalanges from open worlds and in missions?. It should be rewarding for completing the "easter eggs"secrets in the game......just???

8. Please make the sentinels (campagnions) more survivable in high level content!

9. Please rework the old and less usable frames and fix their purpose of play with their ability's......( as Rhino's main please increase his energy pool, it is sad)

+>there is many more stuff to add but for now if it is no issue to fix some of the mentioned stuff above will be very happy.

Thank you DE for supporting us.!

• Like 2

Is there any chance the kunai could get some fixes towards it's homing and punch through? In particular I mean the fact that when an enemy that it is locked onto dies all of the kunai simply hit the corpse and do nothing rather than finding a new target to hit and instead of finding a new target after punching through a target it freaks out and flies off randomly. Considering it's very low max ammo this really hurts it's ability handle any decently sized crowd of enemies.

1、At present, one of the reasons why the player base of the mouse macro hang up is very stable is that the invincibility of the specialized Vazarin can be maintained throughout the entire process, so that the battle armor will not die suddenly for any reason. If combined with the invincible MOD of Tumble, it will be more stable。Invincible is the core mechanism for mouse macro players not to overturn overnight.The original intention of Wazarin's specialization is good, but now more use is in the mouse macro hang up, so you can consider adding cooling CDs and other methods to the overall invincibility time of specialization and rolling protection MODs.
2、In addition, a suggestion for pet system,You can wear guardians and pets at the same time to increase their interaction and coordination, thus providing more matching options. For example, combining the stealth skills of guardianship with pets can reduce their chance of sudden death while using the skills, thereby increasing their chances of survival. Pets can assist battle armor in controlling the field.

On 2023-05-29 at 4:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.14

Fixes

• Fixed Clients infinitely falling through the map after completing the Orowyrm fight if they were riding a Kaithe upon entering the portal from the landscape. 

• More fixes towards enemies not spawning after Host migration in the Undercroft during Void Flood missions. 

• Fixes towards Hidden Chests (notably ones near The King’s Palace and Fort Wyrmsoul) failing to open after completing the hacking mini-game. 

• Fixed a script error with Zephyr’s Tornadoes. 

• Fixed a script error in the end of mission screen when returning to the Orbiter from Sanctuary Onslaught missions.

Host migration is still not fully fixed. From Void Flood -> Exterminate with two people leaving, guess what I had to do yet again? Forfeit my S#&$.

And then we have a PSA on this same day that there won't be anymore hotfixes until Kullervo update. This thing better come quick with actual fixes, cause I'd be a little concerned about releasing an update where it's base is still broken.

• Like 4