Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.14

[DE]Megan

On 2023-06-01 at 4:02 AM, Rixuel said:

Give Cavalero a smartphone so we can directly use Incarnon features from our orbiter

Also from the Simulacrum so we can test builds with different perks, it's such a pain to go see him just to switch a perk.

• Like 3

I don't know what you did with the graphics in last patch, and i like that you solve the problem with the horse legs get disappear on the ground... but the game now in the Duviri open world now stuttering like hell. I get average 60fps lower drop to 45 sometimes and gives me the felling like i am playing with 20fps

7 hours ago, Semblant89 said:

I don't know what you did with the graphics in last patch, and i like that you solve the problem with the horse legs get disappear on the ground... but the game now in the Duviri open world now stuttering like hell. I get average 60fps lower drop to 45 sometimes and gives me the felling like i am playing with 20fps

Also, loading to duviri is too slow than average loading time

• Like 1

On 2023-06-02 at 4:11 PM, Rixuel said:

Also, loading to duviri is too slow than average loading time

Yeah! And i have small freezing when i move the mouse around for few seconds after you load up in cave and when you go outside for a while. A feeling like something is loading from behind or like you play the game at the same time while you doing some heavy task

If you equip all Stalker Weapons, the game crashes when you join a squad.
Same is for others, who join, when you're host. Please fix :3

--

I just did a test-run - and it is definitely the Incarnon Forms. I did ask one player, who wanted to join my game, afterwards and it turns out, his game did indeed crash, like it did for me, when I'm joining a game, leading to a crash.

Like I said before, when I'm host, nothing happens. But others get a crash. When I join a game, instead it crashes for me.

Dread has: Coup de Grace, Swift Deliverance, Zeroed in
Despair has: Stalker's Vendetta, Swift Deliverance, Critical Parallel
Hate has: Stalker's Legacy, Orokin Reach, Absolute Valor

Using Hitman's Opportunity, instead of Coup de Grace, does not affect it. So it definitely has to do with the Coup de Grace Incarnon.

(I already informed support about this)

Edited by UncleVlad
Clarification
  • Like 3

So..... you guys stated no hotfixes until Kuvellero update, yet this update is still a mess. Now week 7 incarnation genesis repeated week 6 rewards. This is the timeyou need to fix things, before push another messy update out. Duviri is out already, settle down a bit. Look into the dozen broken thing the years piled up and fix it please. Some weapons still won't work as it intended, some frames lack of polish and their ability is wack. Just fix thing until tennocon. We wanna play, but this state is annoying. I fear to play because sometimes we lost progress because a host migration. 

• Like 4

On 2023-06-05 at 1:41 PM, Dreadlox said:

So..... you guys stated no hotfixes until Kuvellero update, yet this update is still a mess. Now week 7 incarnation genesis repeated week 6 rewards. This is the time you need to fix things, before push another messy update out. Duviri is out already, settle down a bit. Look into the dozen broken thing the years piled up and fix it please. Some weapons still won't work as it intended, some frames lack of polish and their ability is wack. Just fix thing until tennocon. We wanna play, but this state is annoying. I fear to play because sometimes we lost progress because a host migration. 

He has a point. 

Duviri needs attention, work and lots of updates such as enemy variation, the removal of that RNG selector of Warframe and Hardware or leave that as an option. I am waiting three to six months for a full launch of Duviri. This requires attention and preparation. 

🫡  Host migration is somewhat fixed
😔 Stuck as Drifter in the Undercroft after getting forced in by countdown is NOT fixed
🤬 Overguard Decree causing player to become slow is NOT fixed
💩 Loss of all functionality except movement after transference as non-host is NOT fixed

• Like 1

Please DE look at that picture, is that looks right to you. Why you add all those floating piece of papers? Those things was not when Railjack come out. The pieces of floating rocks was way better than this. Those things make it very dirty and ugly. And this is just a picture when you move is way worst https://imgur.com/a/rcfKqqI

Since I mentioned one issue about Railjack and as i am big fan of space and Railjack i would like to mention some more issues. Why Railjack is so forgotten and uncompleted? The idea of Warframe is also something about we are space ninja or i misunderstand? And if we are then where is space in all that? Why we have to getting always repetitive defenses and survival missions. Why always and the end we don't get those exciting things we see in Tennocon? Please stop waste your time/energy on repetitive stuff, nerf, destroying things, echoes updates, mess around etc and start make us to travel again in the amazing world of Warframe. And about space maybe few lessons and ideas from Starfield they will help you for future updates so we will get the space and the Railjack we deserve 

• 3 weeks later...

I finished the normal circuit, but it still tells me that I can't play steel path until I finish the normal circuit.

Edit:   Went back and finished all three normal nodes for Duviri.  Restarted the game.  Still no Steel Path.

Edit: One week and zero replies.  This is a great discussion.

Edited by ------sepulchrave------
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

After a decade of game development, why is it so challenging to encounter a single session without game-breaking bugs?!

asking for a friend

In case anyone's keeping track, that good old Vay Hek Assassination bug is still around (the one where he disappears during transition). As far as I can tell, that particular bug is has been around for 5 generations of opossum. 

Impressive.

• Like 1