Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix #14

PSN The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix #14

Fixes: 

• Fixed Clients infinitely falling through the map after completing the Orowyrm fight if they were riding Kaithe upon entering the portal from the landscape. 
  • More fixes towards enemies not spawning after Host migration in the Undercroft during Void Flood missions. 
  • Fixes towards Hidden Chests (notably ones near The King’s Palace and Fort Wyrmsoul) failing to open after completing the hacking mini-game. 
  • Fixed a script error with Zephyr’s Tornadoes. 
  • Fixed a script error in the end of mission screen when returning to the Orbiter from Sanctuary Onslaught missions. 

• Like 1

the host migration thing unfortunately also is a prolonging issue in literally every other content as well. for me, it's essentially at least a weekly occurence when I do archon hunts (and then it happens a view times) or this also happens with void fissures quite regularily as well. essentially it happens with all the content I play so I assume this will be an issue with literally every type of content (and it just happened again just on the steel path Lua/Circulus node). it just became more noticable now that there is a popular new mode which probably has a constant high playercount.

this is an issue that exists since crossplay was activated sadly. but yeah, would love to see a fix for that. I originally assumed that this was being tackled when they said that they stop hotfixes to fix a 'console-specific issue' but apparently I was wrong.

Soo I'm puzzled as to how this game does proper server updates without temporarily shutting servers to look for potential bugs in the coding.  This appears to also be the only game I have issues with connection my playstation closed application when I tried to load into duviri circuit and can't connect to other players on the regular game anymore unless I'm host.