Jump to content
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 29 - June 2


 Share

Recommended Posts

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, June 1st for Prime Time #352! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an item from our Noggle Grab Bag for watching our streams this week! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, May 31st at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

Noggle Grab Bag:

  • Volt Noggle
  • Rhino Noggle
  • Excal Noggle
  • Octavia Noggle
  • Banshee Noggle
  • Eros Oro Decoration

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit. You will receive ONE of the included items in this Grab Bag per successful Claim.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Aungelecette to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Friday, June 2nd

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!
:community:

====

Schedule outline for clarity below:

Spoiler

Warframe International Stream (Spanish)


Prime Time (English)


Community Fridays Stream (English)


Community Fridays Stream (French)

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uh not to be that person but doesn't Nora give that Octavia in the rewards? Kind of the drop I will be hoping not to get and will probably get three lol. Those orokin tea sets still haunt my dreams. Thanks for the update~

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

🥱 meh...pls give us useful drops like resources or slots 

Resources you can get by farming / just playing, and inventory slots are available via Nightwave and special rewards.  Free noggles, on the other hand, are rare 🥳 (though Octavia being one of the possibilities is a major mistake given the current Nightwave)

Edited by Irishspongie
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

Resources you can get by farming / just playing, and inventory slots are available via Nightwave and special rewards.  Free noggles, on the other hand, are rare 🥳 (though Octavia being one of the possibilities is a major mistake given the current Nightwave)

You can keep the noggles ty, i would still prefer something useful for gameplay.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

You can keep the noggles ty, i would still prefer something useful for gameplay.

1) As far as I'm aware, you don't have to claim rewards or even watch the streams. 

2) My account is a year older than yours, and I'm currently sitting on 1.9k crafted forma and 687 potatoes.  Resources?  When am I ever going to get through 1.8k nitain?  Inventory slots?  I don't recall having had to buy inventory slots in a long, long time other than for companions, but have a dozen spare 'frame slots from NW and event rewards, and can free up to a total of just over 70 weapon slots if I sell 50-odd weapons that I never bothered to invest in once maxed; if I needed more I can get more plat if I could ever be bothered to trade any of the easily 200k+ ducats worth of mostly vaulted prime parts that I've accumulated.  Even with a year less playtime, if after seven years you still need "something useful for gameplay" then I respectfully suggest your horizons are very, very limited.

Edited by Irishspongie
Srsly, I don't need resources or inventory slots
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Irishspongie said:

1) As far as I'm aware, you don't have to claim rewards or even watch the streams. 

2) My account is a year older than yours, and I'm currently sitting on 1.9k crafted forma and 687 potatoes.  Resources?  When am I ever going to get through 1.8k nitain?  Inventory slots?  I don't recall having had to buy inventory slots in a long, long time other than for companions, but have a dozen spare 'frame slots from NW and event rewards, and can free up to a total of just over 70 weapon slots if I sell 50-odd weapons that I never bothered to invest in once maxed; if I needed more I can get more plat if I could ever be bothered to trade any of the easily 200k+ ducats worth of mostly vaulted prime parts that I've accumulated.  Even with a year less playtime, if after seven years you still need "something useful for gameplay" then I respectfully suggest your horizons are very, very limited.

Your point is... new players can benefit from actually useful items not trash to decorate with your time in and what ever is irrelevant to the fact its still useless and while yes you don't need to claim or watch the point of the drops was incentive,payment for investment of out time so ya wanting something useful isn't really out of control to ask for a 1+hr time drop 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

1) As far as I'm aware, you don't have to claim rewards or even watch the streams. 

2) My account is a year older than yours, and I'm currently sitting on 1.9k crafted forma and 687 potatoes.  Resources?  When am I ever going to get through 1.8k nitain?  Inventory slots?  I don't recall having had to buy inventory slots in a long, long time other than for companions, but have a dozen spare 'frame slots from NW and event rewards, and can free up to a total of just over 70 weapon slots if I sell 50-odd weapons that I never bothered to invest in once maxed; if I needed more I can get more plat if I could ever be bothered to trade any of the easily 200k+ ducats worth of mostly vaulted prime parts that I've accumulated.  Even with a year less playtime, if after seven years you still need "something useful for gameplay" then I respectfully suggest your horizons are very, very limited.

All you have proven is that you like to stroke your own ego if you think having 1900+ forma's is a valid argument.

If we would asume they are all crafted individually and not gifted from nightwave etc, then there is no way a new player could achieve this since that is 5.2 yrs crafting a forma every day.

This argument is past the horizon.

So to the new players, if you dont waste 38k plat on forma you will never be on this guys level and there for have a very limited horizon.

These people are the problem in the community 

Have a nice day

Edited by awDanni
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, awDanni said:

All you have proven is that you like to stroke your own ego if you think having 1900+ forma's is a valid argument.

If we would asume they are all crafted individually and not gifted from nightwave etc, then there is no way a new player could achieve this since that is 5.2 yrs crafting a forma every day.

This argument is past the horizon.

So to the new players, if you dont waste 38k plat on forma you will never be on this guys level and there for have a very limited horizon.

These people are the problem in the community 

Have a nice day

His account is a year younger than mine; I pointed this out (twice) right there in the above post.  If your reading comprehension is this limited, I really can't help you.

Edited by Irishspongie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Degaz3000 said:

I just figured they’d have it on the livestream section of the forums, when I checked earlier it wasn’t on their Twitter or posted here on the forums, it’s kind of buried in a blog post, I even checked the in game console and didn’t see anything that stood out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2023-06-02 at 5:34 AM, Irishspongie said:

His account is a year younger than mine; I pointed this out (twice) right there in the above post.  If your reading comprehension is this limited, I really can't help you.

I feel really sad that you think that just because your account is older than mine, my opinion should matter less than yours.....like ok, sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...