Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Claw Hysteria Stance Suggestion

Admonitus

Hello fellow Tenno,

I recently picked up our all time favorite (even tough DE apparently forgot she exists) kitty frame Valkyr and i've got to say that she has issues. As others pointed out, parts of her kit just don't work anymore with the current state of the game and feel dated, mainly her ripline and paralysis abilities feel so useless that they might as well not exist at all.

But the main issue I have, is with her exclusive claw stance "Hysteria". Every other stance mod has, at max level, 5 Energy that they add to the energy pool of the equipped weapon (10 with matching polarity). I feel it is kind of unfair that the Hysteria stance adds 0 Energy to the weapon, making it harder to mod the weapon, which at its core is not even that good, requiring us to use ungodly amounts of forma, not only on the warframe but also on the weapon to satisfy the energy drain of must-have mods.

My suggestion is for the Hysteria mod to add 2-5 energy based on the level of the valkyr frame (since it "levels up" with the frame anyways) or, even better to let us choose our own claw stance and make hysteria just another stance mod.

Yeah, that would make even more sense tbh. My fingers hurt from all the sliding since her neutral is ridiculously bad. Also, compared to some other weapon options out there, her claws aren't even that good for an exalted weapon. I just hope that DE will rework her at one point or another.

Slide attacks are nice, but they are not the best point of Hysteria's Stance. Ground finisher (Roaring Drums) multiplier is the highest in the whole game x120 and it synergizes perfectly with Prolonged Paralysis, as it's a multi-target attack with no fall off, stacking with Critical multiplier and Critical tier multiplier.

Of course, the Stance can be reworked as the other moves are not really great, but Roaring Drums (the ground finisher move) is more than excellent and should be kept.

• Like 1