Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we give Nova's wormhole a minimum negative power range effectiveness of 25 meters?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Ok I may have to clarify what this title means.

the best Nova builds out there require the least possible power range percentage and the most amount of Duration, these types of builds makes her Wormhole reach only 17 meters, which doesn't make the ability too useful for high mobility.

I am asking if you can make it so the ability will only lose up to 50% range, regardless of how much negative range you have...so it drops only to 25 meters

Have you considered that Wormhole isn't just for mobility anymore? The update from Pablo allows us to send damage through it too.

For example, if you line it up to have the exit near a corner, you can shoot round corners, without subtracting uses from Wormhole. Try this, for added style, with beam weapons. You can make the end-point of a portal into a spinning turret by circling the open portal end and firing into it. It works especially well with Anti-Matter Drop ^^

So having only 17m is still entirely functional for Wormhole, even if it's not a great mobility tool at that point.

That said...

I can't see a problem with the change. I'd be fine if they did this.

I just don't see it as all that necessary.

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Have you considered that Wormhole isn't just for mobility anymore? The update from Pablo allows us to send damage through it too.

For example, if you line it up to have the exit near a corner, you can shoot round corners, without subtracting uses from Wormhole. Try this, for added style, with beam weapons. You can make the end-point of a portal into a spinning turret by circling the open portal end and firing into it. It works especially well with Anti-Matter Drop ^^

So having only 17m is still entirely functional for Wormhole, even if it's not a great mobility tool at that point.

That said...

I can't see a problem with the change. I'd be fine if they did this.

I just don't see it as all that necessary.

that's incredibly creative, I never thought of trying this because i thought setting up these portals would be tedious, and can just nuke things.

also I guess if i use cunning drift it increases to 24 meters which is the limit i asked.

but I really hate making builds with negative stats, I don't know, maybe it's me, i get irritated by imperfect numbers too much.

I love how long the base range of wormhole is and you know me, even after 4 years i still adore mobility in Warframes.