Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods for gear

Vorjego

So, I keep getting mods for my gear, and I want to upgrade so I go to upgrade them. When I get there, it won't even show me the mod I received as if I never even got it. It is frustrating when I find a mod that is better than the one, I have and can't equip or even upgrade it. It is a bug in the game. I would really appreciate some help with this. Thank you.

2 часа назад, Vorjego сказал:

So, I keep getting mods for my gear, and I want to upgrade so I go to upgrade them. When I get there, it won't even show me the mod I received as if I never even got it. It is frustrating when I find a mod that is better than the one, I have and can't equip or even upgrade it. It is a bug in the game. I would really appreciate some help with this. Thank you.

What exact mods are you talking about? Can you show screenshots or video of this?

22 hours ago, Vorjego said:

I go to upgrade them. When I get there, it won't even show me the mod

What is "there" in this case?

If you mean the Mod station, check your Filter option in the lower right, make sure it looks like this:

eqmNOOO.jpg

22 hours ago, Vorjego said:

can't equip

Can you give an example of a Mod you got, and what you tried to equip it on?

In general, maybe try to record all of this (or at least take a bunch of screenshots),
do a mission, then check if the Mod rewards from it are showing up in the Mod station / when modding something.