Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli/Merulina bugs that have not yet been fixed

Skoomaseller

Bugs bugs bugs.

EDIT 9/10/23: Some of these may have been fixed, like the Duviri decrees one (#11, but I don't know if it has truly been fixed/if all decrees that should work, work). I am not sure if there are others that have been fixed, but I am leaving the post as is and will keep adding more for reference, just in case.

EDIT 31/10/23: I will indicate if any of these have been fixed. 

This list will expand should I find more bugs.

1) Hotkey-bound gear items that are usable while on Merulina cannot be selected/activated by hotkey on Merulina. Can still be used by manually selecting. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Bind a key to a gear slot and put an item (Restore Pads/Synthesis Scanner for example) in that slot. Activate Merulina. Press the bound key. Item will not work/summon. 

Note: Still able to use items by manually selecting them through the gear wheel. Only the hotkeys don't seem to work. The pause in the video while I am on Merulina, is me trying to activate my hotkey-bound items using the hotkeys they're assigned to. As you can see, it doesn't work.

2) Certain Arcanes not functioning while Yareli is on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication/demonstration below. Here is Magus Elevate not working:

Note: No health is restored to Merulina either, but that shouldn't happen anyway. Thought it'd be good to know.

Cascadia Flare: 

Note 2: I modded my Oxylus' Verglas so it did Heat damage as well. As the video shows, Cascadia Flare does not activate/stack while on Merulina, but does if I'm not. The arcane works fine if I'm shooting enemies with my own weapon.

Occurs with other gun arcanes as per: 

Note 3: Subsumed abilities also do not seem to activate the relevant Arcanes, on top of not being able to be cast on Merulina (subsumes not being able to cast have already been mentioned by DE to not work, but the arcanes should). See the following post:

3) Rail magnetism activates on seemingly flat/nearly flat surfaces, causing erratic movement. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Easily replicated when going through Grineer Galleon/Shipyard/Asteroid Base doorways, however also occurs on other surfaces. Crouch when going through the doors and rail magnetism should activate (when it shouldn't).

Note: Pay attention to 0:10 and 0:15 in the video.

4) Short window of boost lock-out after rolling on Merulina.

Replication: Easier to see when jumping from stationary, then rolling, then attempting to boost. After rolling, boost is disabled for <1s. Unsure if purely visual, or actual mechanical bug.

Note: In the video, my finger was on the boost (shift) key during the entirety of the roll and after that.

EDIT (31/10/23) Note 2: This might not be a bug after all.

5) Critical Flow does not activate if Yareli is ascending/descending (without pressing WASD) on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Summon Merulina, then hold jump and release. Critical Flow will not activate.

Note: Works fine if not aboard Merulina.

6) While playing as client with high ping, attachments may occasionally revert back to their default colours. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Not consistent. Requires client to have ping exceeding ~150-200ms.

EDIT (31/10/23): Just happened again but wasn't able to record/capture. Syandana reverted to its default colour.

7) Hitbox of Yareli aboard Merulina is too tall for certain areas. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Mainly doorways, but many areas from Grineer Galleon/Shipyard/Sealab, Corpus Outpost, Orokin Tower, Orokin Derelict, Infested Ship, Kuva Fortress tilesets are too short for Yareli to fit through if she is on Merulina, forcing Yareli to crouch through (which may activate bug #3) or roll through. 

While this may not be a bug I think it's something that should be fixed. Necramechs got this treatment, I don't see why Yareli on Merulina shouldn't.

8) Locked out of boost on Merulina for ~2 seconds after firing weapon. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Activate Merulina. Fire weapon, then stop firing weapon. Immediately after, attempt to boost. Boost will be locked for about 2 seconds.

Note: Jumping overrides this lockout for some reason.

9) Able to pick up Conduit Keys but unable to insert them into Conduits while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Pick up a Conduit Key then board Merulina. Go to the relevant Conduit. Yareli will not be able to insert the key into the Conduit.

Note: Bug is not limited to just Conduit Keys. Fuel Cells in sabotage (when inserting Fuel Cell back into the fuel port), and occasionally Zarium Accolades for Mellica also don't work as well. See #15 for another example.

10) Unable to interact with certain switches/consoles while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: May be related to bug #9. Can be easily replicated on Corpus Ship tileset for Spy missions.

Here is an example of said console. This is not the only case where the option to press X doesn't show. Pressing X despite no option does nothing.

Here is another example, with the latest mainline update, Abyss of Dagath. Unable to interact with the Syndicate operators:

11) Duviri Decrees do not function on Yareli if she is on Merulina. (Seems to be fixed as of U34.0.6)

I have already submitted a report via the bug reporting section of the Duviri feedback subforum.

Replication: Known (as far as I'm aware) decrees that do not work: Ranger's Reload, Fleet-footed, Critical Roll.

EDIT (31/10/23): Seems to work fine now, not sure if any decrees are not working properly.

12) Broken animations when performing certain actions, such as hacking consoles or capturing a capture target when aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Easy to replicate in Capture mission. Incapacitate the Capture target, then capture as normal. Yareli should go into default/A-pose or freeze up in a random pose while the target is being captured.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Can also occur when hacking a console or activating a Life Support tower in Survival.

13) Unable to revive teammate on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Attempt to revive a downed teammate. Yareli should be kicked off of Merulina. 

Note: In some cases, the option to "Hold X to revive" pops up, and in others it doesn't. In all cases, Yareli is kicked off of Merulina. Unsure if bug or intended.

14) Unable to destroy door console in Zariman while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: 

15) Occasionally unable to turn in Zarium Accolades to Cephalon Melica while on Merulina, despite being given (Press X) the option to. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: 

Note: Occurs about 40-50% every time I try to turn them in. May be related to bug #9 and #10. Melica speaks as if I interacted with her without a Zarium Accolade.

16) Encountering a boss in a mission with a cutscene forces Yareli off of Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Do a mission with any boss that has an encounter cutscene. Examples include Vay Hek on Earth, Captain Vor on Mercury and many more. Ride on Merulina to the encounter. When the cutscene plays, Yareli should be kicked off of Merulina (when she shouldn't).

17) If suffering from a Radiation proc, chain beam weapons like the Kuva Nukor, Tenet Cycron & the Atomos can target Yareli if she is aboard Merulina, after hitting an enemy with the primary beam, causing self-damage. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Easy to observe during Radiation Hazard sorties. Board Merulina then allow yourself to suffer a radiation proc. Move in close to an enemy and fire the chain beam weapon. The beam should hit Yareli and/or Merulina after chaining from the enemy target, dealing damage to themselves and will proc status if the status chance allows it.

Note: Unsure if it is expected behavior of chain beam weapons under Radiation proc.

Video was taken on 6/6/2023, in Sortie 3 which had a Radiation Hazard condition. As you saw, I took self-damage which almost instantly killed Merulina, and suffered a Heat and Viral proc from my Atomos, which has innate Heat and was modded for Viral.

EDIT (31/10/23): Happened again in today's sortie with Radiation Hazard, using my Atomos in normal form.

18) Yareli can still disappear completely if performing Transference while on Merulina. (MOSTLY fixed as of U34.0.6, SEE NOTE #4 BELOW)

Replication: Inconsistent, however most likely occurs when playing as client.

(Edit 6/6/2023): Replication (solo) as per:

Note: I was not able to replicate this bug myself. It could be ping/lag related.

Note 2: Replication solo seems to be iffy. See linked post below. 

Note 3: Important. Someone has figured out that the disappearance bug is related to other players disconnecting, host or client regardless. This may not be the only cause but this one has consistent replication.

See the following post & linked video: 

NOTE 4: Above replication appears to be outdated as of U34. However it can still be replicated, here (SKIP TO 0:35):

The player has to go to an out of bounds area (WITHOUT GETTING TELEPORTED), then send Yareli on Merulina into the out of bounds/area under the map, but switching to Operator just before sending Yareli off into the void/under the map.

NOTE 5: Should've been said earlier, but this bug is not unique to Yareli. Unsure how to replicate it consistently (outside of note 4), but it may have something to do with matchmaking latency. A user reports encountering the bug with Banshee here:

19) Yareli does not contribute to Efficiency in Elite/Sanctuary Onslaught if aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Enter SO/ESO. Activate Merulina. Kills gained while on Merulina do not contribute to efficiency. 

Pay attention to the efficiency count as I kill enemies (hopefully the quality is not too bad). Only when I picked up the efficiency stimulus did it increase.

20) Attempting to move forward while crouching on Merulina will only move her forward extremely slowly, causing loss of speed, instead of moving her forward normally. Also causes her to spin for some reason. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Aboard Merulina, crouch and attempt to move forward (W key). This will instead slow Yareli to a snail's pace and causes her to spin.

Note: Moving left or right (A or D keys) also causes the spinning, but does not cause the loss of speed.

21) Merulina can ride on top of Frost's Snow Globe. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6, still don't know if intended.)

Replication: Simply board Merulina and jump on top of a Snow Globe.

Note: Might not actually be a bug but a result of how some things are intentionally coded, because I think this also has to do with how Yareli can ride/surf across bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis. But I think it's just good to know that this interaction exists.

22) Animation/Sound delay/cutoff when constantly spamming (default 3) Surging Blades. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Keep recasting Aquablades when riding Merulina. After every 3rd or so cast, animation & sound will not play.

Note: Unsure if it affects whether or not an Aquablade will fire off if this bug occurs. Testing in solo seems to show that it doesn't, however there have been reports that it does indeed affect the ability. See the following posts:

23) Potentially losing Index/Arbitration tokens and permanently losing health when riding Merulina. (appears to not occur as client/host or solo as of U34.0.6, unsure if fixed)

Replication: I was unable to replicate this in solo. However, the tokens in Index did visually disappear (still able to bank). Unsure if network/client related.

Note: See posts bringing up this issue:

EDIT (31/10/23): Can't seem to replicate this anymore in solo or in matchmaking, so maybe it is fixed. Not sure though, so I'll leave it there.

24) Multiple bugs that can cause Yareli to go into default/A-pose. (unsure if fixed as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Refer to the following posts:

Note: May be client/ping related. Could not replicate solo.

EDIT (31/10/23): Still can't replicate solo. Will leave it up. She can however still go into reference/A/T-pose when hacking/capturing a target, as mentioned in bug #12.

25) Chance for Yareli to be inflicted with multiple blast procs while on Merulina, when an attack/source of damage would apply one. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: A nice user replicated the bug here:

Video here: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/9MBVAS5DJZ

26) Performing Transference while in a Necramech directly to Yareli while she is aboard Merulina locks Yareli out of any actions aside from using gear items, firing her weapon and casting abilities. Doing this while she is on a normal K-Drive (NOT Merulina) results in a soft-lock. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication in the video:

Note please: Unsure if unique to Yareli or if it affects any frame on a K-Drive. Still able to deactivate Merulina to get rid of the softlock, but unable to on a regular K-Drive.

EDIT (31/10/23): Remains unfixed, but using transference into Operator/Drifter while softlocked, then transfering back into Yareli (aboard Merulina) seems to restore full control.

27) Some of the Incarnon Genesis weapons will have invisible VFX and missing SFX when firing, while aboard Merulina and holding an item such as a datamass or conduit key. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication here:

Note: Appears to affect some of them. Apart from the Incarnon Furis in the video, Incarnon Angstrum faces a similar issue, however the vfx is present while sfx is not, and also doesn't require you to hold an item for the bug to show up, just needs you to be on Merulina. Unsure about others.

EDIT (31/10/23): Tested again with Atomos and Furis. Atomos' effects seem to work fine, the Furis doesn't. The model and vfx disappear but the sound effect still plays. Therefore it remains unfixed.

28) Certain pools of water on Uranus/Grineer Sealab tileset allow Yareli to go underwater on Merulina, never switching to submersible archwing/sharkwing until dismounting. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication here:

Usual, expected behaviour of this interaction is for Yareli to ride above the surface of the water, as she does in landscapes like the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis. Here is an example where the interaction happens normally, on Uranus/Grineer Sealab tileset:

Note: The other spot where I know this happens is the one where the Kuria is behind a partially opened, submerged door. The one you need to hack a console to open partially. 

29) Some elevators, while ascending, cause Yareli to fall through the platform, while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Here are some examples:

Note: Boarding Merulina while going up normally can cause Yareli to fall through the elevator platform as the elevator ascends. See videos 2 & 3.

Note 2: Video 2 also shows the interaction bug mentioned in #10. I was unable to activate the elevator console that was on the elevator platform itself, until I dismounted Merulina.

30) Thin surfaces/surfaces with gaps in them cause Yareli to sink into them while on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication here:

Note: May or may not be related to bug #29, right above this one.

31) Certain mods not functioning while on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Replication: Only applies to some mods. Here is Master Thief not working:

A user also reports here:

The user also provided a video demonstration:

Here is the new Aerial Bond not working:

NOTE: May be related to bug #2, where certain arcanes also don't work.

32) During Assassinate missions, the transmissions from the bosses & the Lotus consistently does not play, while on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.8.1)

Replication: Ride Merulina on the way to the boss. Usually there will be some corny dialogue from the bosses and the Lotus, but if travelling on Merulina, these lines will not play.

Note: Skip to the following:

0:10, upon first meeting him (where Vay Hek usually says "The Tenno think they are committing a justice, not in my court!"), yet the dialogue doesn't play,

0:20 upon defeating him in the first encounter (where he will usually say "GRINEER BROTHERS! I've done my part. Now clean up this... mess!"), yet the dialogue doesn't play,

0:58, where the lines play as per normal, because I was not on Merulina,

1:34, where, before going into the pipe that leads to the arena, he will say "I knew this day would come... ...are you ready for a SACRIFICE?!" yet doesn't because I was on Merulina.

Note 2: Not limited to Vay Hek. Occurs with other bosses as well, like the Raptor.

33) Pickup counter for items that have it (Voidplumes, Syndicate medallions, etc) are still bugged, if picking them up while on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.8.1)

Replication: Pick up an item that has a counter that tracks the number of pickups. The counter will bug out and will not properly track the correct number of pickups. 

Note: Interesting because this was a bug that should've been patched out (it was affecting other frames as well), seems Yareli (on Merulina) got left behind.

34) Casting Riptide (tap 4), then immediately going into Operator/Drifter will cause Riptide's cast location to be bugged.

Replication: Tap cast 4, then, before the animation plays, go into Transference. If done right, Riptide will not be cast. Transfer back, and Riptide's cast will become bugged, the vortex spawning in seemingly random locations.

This is not a Merulina-exclusive bug; it can occur without the need to board Merulina.

A user reports encountering the bug here:

The user also provided a video demonstration of the bug in action:

Note: Tested in-mission and in the Simulacrum.

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 18

So I'm not sure how useful this will be in finding the exact cause of the bug but I did find an alternate way to trigger the yareli disappearing after transference bug with 100% consistency. 

Steps to replicate:

1. Enter captura and select amphitheater scene

2. Go on merulina and fall off the map. While falling, transfer into operator/drifter. Wait until the game sends you back on the map

3.  You will be sent back onto the map as operator/drifter but you cannot transfer back into yareli by pressing 5 or melee input. Your pet has also permanently disappeared. Operator/drifter skills no longer work correctly (tested with vazarin: guardian shell spawns on the ground and is stationary instead of infront of your operator/drifter and void snare does not create a vortex when hitting a surface).

This can be replicated solo. 

EDIT (6/6/2023): Can be replicated by any warframe by using a k-drive and repeating the steps above. Additionally, when previewing abilities during this bugged state, operator/drifter abilities are shown instead and show a frost globe diorama when previewing them. 

Included screenshot of dysfunctional guardian shell:

Spoiler

Warframe1144.jpg

Replication no longer works as of 10/1/2023

Edited by WaddleDedue
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, WaddleDedue said:

So I'm not sure how useful this will be in finding the exact cause of the bug but I did find an alternate way to trigger the yareli disappearing after transference bug with 100% consistency. 

Steps to replicate:

2. Go on merulina and fall off the map. While falling, transfer into operator/drifter. Wait until the game sends you back on the map

3.  You will be sent back onto the map as operator/drifter but you cannot transfer back into yareli by pressing 5 or melee input. Your pet has also permanently disappeared. Operator/drifter skills no longer work correctly (tested with vazarin: guardian shell spawns on the ground and is stationary instead of infront of your operator/drifter and void snare does not create a vortex when hitting a surface).

Ah, very good! Thanks for finding this. Hopefully DE sees...

Added link to this in the post.

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 4

yareli is/is almost 2 years old now and still plagued with many bugs, mostly on Merulina.

because I know DE doesn't test their game, I decided to make a list in hopes that it would help them fix them quicker. 

if any of you so happen to encounter a bug regarding yareli not listed here, it'd be great if you could leave a comment on the post I've linked.

cheers tenno, and remember: if you do not hydrate yourself yareli will drown you without hesitation 💕

• Like 12

I have a unique bug (do de offer bug bounties?) but its actually a fun one so maybe actually just keep this one to myself

gee 2 years ? protea dodge ability has also been broken since her inception and its been reported on and they did nothing so I hope you get the fixes but I wouldn't hold your breath

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

I have a unique bug (do de offer bug bounties?) but its actually a fun one so maybe actually just keep this one to myself

don't be such a tease anise share with the class uwu

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Yareli should replace Excalibur as the game mascot. She's the true symbol of Warframe: fun-looking, with interesting gameplay, but terribly broken and neglected for years.

in DE's defense (🤮) they have been giving a bit of TLC to her but 1) emphasis on "a bit" 2) takes forever 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, Skoomaseller a dit :

yareli is/is almost 2 years old now and still plagued with many bugs, mostly on Merulina.

because I know DE doesn't test their game, I decided to make a list in hopes that it would help them fix them quicker. 

if any of you so happen to encounter a bug regarding yareli not listed here, it'd be great if you could leave a comment on the post I've linked.

cheers tenno, and remember: if you do not hydrate yourself yareli will drown you without hesitation 💕

Excellent work, by the way.

This kind of bug list is very useful for the players (and I hope the Devs will take a look at this).

Thanks ! 👍

• Like 6

I still don't understand why she can't user her primary on merulina. 

I myself mostly play for the melee combat (causing me to favor frames like Revenant and Wisp), but I can enjoy myself with a good primary like Cedo or Nataruk.

There's literally no reason for Yareli to not be given primaries, because her passive is supposed to favor secondaries, not lock you into them... 

But hey, at least her first ability actually feels fun to use (which I can't say for other single target cc abilities).

• Like 4

12 hours ago, WaddleDedue said:

Steps to replicate:

I unfortunately (or fortunately? lmao) was not able to recreate this. It could be ping related or it could be specific to that Captura scene.

Also note: Didn't use Amphitheater. I don't own it. I instead used another Captura scene with pitfalls. I used the Corpus one, the one with the three levels (docking bay I think it's called). 

Also tried to recreate in an actual game session on Ara, Mars. didn't work there either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I still don't understand why she can't user her primary on merulina. 

I myself mostly play for the melee combat (causing me to favor frames like Revenant and Wisp), but I can enjoy myself with a good primary like Cedo or Nataruk.

There's literally no reason for Yareli to not be given primaries, because her passive is supposed to favor secondaries, not lock you into them... 

But hey, at least her first ability actually feels fun to use (which I can't say for other single target cc abilities).

BIG AGREE

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

I unfortunately (or fortunately? lmao) was not able to recreate this. It could be ping related or it could be specific to that Captura scene.

Also note: Didn't use Amphitheater. I don't own it. I instead used another Captura scene with pitfalls. I used the Corpus one, the one with the three levels (docking bay I think it's called). 

Also tried to recreate in an actual game session on Ara, Mars. didn't work there either.

I also tried replicating this in other scenes but amphitheater is the only one that works. It's unique in that its uh out of bounds trigger thingy is far below other maps which allows this to happen. I guess amphitheater simulates what its like to fall through the map in normal missions (because it takes a long time to return back on the map in those situations too).

• Like 2

Did they ever fix the fact she can delete Arbitration tokens if you go to Operator while riding Merulina, pick up tokens, and then go back to Yareli? I remember getting screwed over pretty hard when 8 arbitration tokens went to the void and never came back.

Something that I find happening often is an issue with her 3rd's augment, Surging Blades. While on Merulina it doesn't cost energy to shoot out the blades, which is normal but quite often it just won't allow me to shoot out the blades for several seconds, which obviously isn't intended.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Something that I find happening often is an issue with her 3rd's augment, Surging Blades. While on Merulina it doesn't cost energy to shoot out the blades, which is normal but quite often it just won't allow me to shoot out the blades for several seconds, which obviously isn't intended.

Mmhm, it goes cast-cast-wait cast-cast-wait..

There is some kind of delay after two casts and it wasn't always like that.

I'd like to add another bug too: the problem with permanently losing HP from picking up arbitration / index coins is still present, as well as in Arbitration the coins being counted when picked up only in one state (if you pick up 3 coins while riding, you will have 0 when you get off of Merulina and vise versa)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

don't be such a tease anise share with the class uwu

ok I give you one but I do know a better one! her kdrive can stand on the top of frost bubbles!!! really no other warframes have collision with these so I expect yarelli isn't supposed to either ? though it seems mostly harmless so I don't see it a priority to fix (if at all?)

though I do have a bad bug, she can't use merlina at all on the steel path oroworm fight which makes her ridiculously squishy at this point in the .. bounty? ! because there is fire and all sorts making her die over and over

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Flannoit said:

Did they ever fix the fact she can delete Arbitration tokens if you go to Operator while riding Merulina, pick up tokens, and then go back to Yareli? I remember getting screwed over pretty hard when 8 arbitration tokens went to the void and never came back.

2 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

Mmhm, it goes cast-cast-wait cast-cast-wait..

There is some kind of delay after two casts and it wasn't always like that.

I'd like to add another bug too: the problem with permanently losing HP from picking up arbitration / index coins is still present, as well as in Arbitration the coins being counted when picked up only in one state (if you pick up 3 coins while riding, you will have 0 when you get off of Merulina and vise versa)

damn this i didn't know

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

ok I give you one but I do know a better one! her kdrive can stand on the top of frost bubbles!!! really no other warframes have collision with these so I expect yarelli isn't supposed to either ? though it seems mostly harmless so I don't see it a priority to fix (if at all?)

ah yes I know this one. a bit weird but I'm guessing it follows the same logic as being able to ride across bodies of water in the plains or in orb vallis

4 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

though I do have a bad bug, she can't use merlina at all on the steel path oroworm fight which makes her ridiculously squishy at this point in the .. bounty? ! because there is fire and all sorts making her die over and over

need to test

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

need to test

I just did it so I can give you the gist but feel free to also test, join for lone story on steel path, play through the degrees and once you get to the worm fight you will be in your warframe, hitting 2 just says "ability not ready" I assume its some jank todo with how at some point it puts you on a horse and rather than make it work properly they just disabled her kdrive for this part because they are lazy but well thats pure speculation on my part.

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 2