Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Nova and Rhino passives ever change?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

I get it, i really do.

Rhino is the heavy rhinoceros warframe so any landing will cause a shockwave

Nova is an antimatter reactor so any contact with her causes an explosion.

but these ideas are executed so badly as passives, and most of the time they're useless.

I'd suggest a million different passive for both, with the exact same effect, without any buffs, but DE doesn't look at rework threads.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I get it, i really do.

Rhino is the heavy rhinoceros warframe so any landing will cause a shockwave

Nova is an antimatter reactor so any contact with her causes an explosion.

but these ideas are executed so badly as passives, and most of the time they're useless.

I'd suggest a million different passive for both, with the exact same effect, without any buffs, but DE doesn't look at rework threads.

You think that's bad? mag's passive is completely useless

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

You think that's bad? mag's passive is completely useless

Arena gamemodes says hello (ex. circut, Sedna PVP, index) Which actually turns it into a godly passive in those arenas since you don't have a companion to rely on giving you stuff like vacuum for free.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Arena gamemodes says hello (ex. circut, Sedna PVP, index) Which actually turns it into a godly passive in those arenas since you don't have a companion to rely on giving you stuff like vacuum for free.

All frames have increased pickup range in the circuit and the personal pickup range already works fine. It doesn't impact your gameplay at all

• 2 weeks later...
2023/6/6 AM12点18分 , (PSN)Hopper_Orouk 说:

In fact, it's not just Nova and Rhino; many Warframe abilities feel like they were added as an afterthought, particularly their passives, which are often quite underwhelming. Speaking specifically about passives, I find Inaros' passive to be rather standout and intriguing (although it can still be ineffective in most situations due to numerical issues). Another notable example is the passives of Vauban and Lavos. They go beyond mere stat enhancements and actually become integral to the mechanics of these frames.

I somehow managed to make pretty good use of Rhino's passive back when I was going through the regular star chart, although definitely haven't made much use of that passive (or just Rhino in general) since.

Nova's passive did feel kinda handy back when I was doing more melee builds, but that was also in the past.

Meanwhile, I can't even remember what Frost's passive was because of how pointless it seemed, and Inaros' passive actively punishes players, so yeah, Rhino and Nova could have it worse I think.