Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I equip Madurai material structure?

bl1te

Question

So I have bought this Madurai material structure for 1 mil focus points.

How do I apply it onto anywhere? And what it can be applied onto? I don't see any button for this neither in Arsenal nor appearance menus. Nor in the Operator appearance menu.

4 answers to this question

1 час назад, TurjanMi.ir сказал:

Those material structures can only be applied to Voidshell skins. One Voidshell skin you get for free is the one that comes for Operator and Drifter with the New War. As far as I know, all others have to be bought.

Oh, if this is true, it sucks

I hope DE allow voidshell for deluxe skins some day. Otherwise, it kinda deletes the purpose (as for me). I'd like to both have deluxe skins and actually make use of purchased material structures.

Edited by bl1te

2 hours ago, bl1te said:

Oh, if this is true, it sucks

I hope DE allow voidshell for deluxe skins some day. Otherwise, it kinda deletes the purpose (as for me). I'd like to both have deluxe skins and actually make use of purchased material structures.

There is a voidshell operator suit you might have access to, think it was linked to angels of zariman quest.

To be fair though, and I've said this from day 1, voidshell 'rewards' are completely pointless as a reward if you need to first buy something with plat to use them....

• Like 1

You get Operator and Drifter Voidshell Zariman Suits after the Angels of Zariman quest and can then purchase some other textures for Holdfast Standing.  Kahl's own cosmetics (not the armour/syandanas) can also be altered with Voidshell textures.  There might also currently be a bug with the Archwing skin that Baro sometimes sells, causing it to take on the textures used by your Warframe if it has a Voidshell skin equiped (if that hasn't been fixed yet, given it shows it could be functional I really hope they actually add Voidshell to that skin rather than just fix the bug).