Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent New Warframe Skins

KernelWizard

It seems like we're getting some new Warframe skins recently, I wonder if there'll be a one for revenant (my main) soon? Also do all of the new skins come with their own animation? Are there ones with unique animations like the Rhino Deathwatch (flying when idle) animation? 

• Like 1

Revenant already has a deluxe skin, so I wouldn't expect another any time soon. 

There are quite a few skins with custom animations. Personally, my favorite is the Mirage Oneiro noble animation.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 5

Not all new skins or even new Deluxe skins come with new animations, no. Some Deluxe skins do come with new animations but it tends to be relatively rare. Off the top of my head, you can get them from Khora Deluxe, Zephyr Deluxe, Mirage Deluxe. 

Revenant may get a Tennogen sometime in the next year or so, but I am doubtful that he will get another Deluxe so soon, he already has one, and it was relatively recent. There are some Warframe they have gotten more than one Deluxe, but they tend to be older. 

I am not knowledgable on your Rhino unique animation question. As far as I know, thats relatively unique. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KernelWizard said:

I wonder if there'll be a one for revenant (my main) soon?

bruh, Revenant is already the drip king: his deluxe and Tennogen options are all great.

meanwhile Sevagoth has nothing: no Deluxe, no Tennogen, not even an Immortal Skin from Baro. there is no equality even in fashionframe...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Revenant already has a deluxe skin, so I wouldn't expect another any time soon. 

There are quite a few skins with custom animations. Personally, my favorite is the Mirage Oneiro noble animation.

Wait, where can I get the Revenant deluxe skin? Is it the Mephiston one? Or is it just the prime version?

Edit: Oh it's really that one, thanks everyone!

Edited by KernelWizard
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

Wait, where can I get the Revenant deluxe skin? Is it the Mephiston one? Or is it just the prime version?

Edit: Oh it's really that one, thanks everyone!

Mephisto is one of my favorite skins. That cape is just peak drip and when used with Revenant Prime and the right ephemera makes you look all-powerful.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Not all new skins or even new Deluxe skins come with new animations, no. Some Deluxe skins do come with new animations but it tends to be relatively rare. Off the top of my head, you can get them from Khora Deluxe, Zephyr Deluxe, Mirage Deluxe. 

Revenant may get a Tennogen sometime in the next year or so, but I am doubtful that he will get another Deluxe so soon, he already has one, and it was relatively recent. There are some Warframe they have gotten more than one Deluxe, but they tend to be older. 

I am not knowledgable on your Rhino unique animation question. As far as I know, thats relatively unique. 

Valkyr's most recent deluxe also has some

• Like 2

I actually want a comment from DE on how TennoGen get's accepted into the game, because with the amount of master pieces that have been permanently glued to the most popular page for literal years now I don't buy the yes or no system on the workshop when they add skins, armor, and operator cosmetics I have never even seen on there before

• Like 2