Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unknown Chat mod being abusive

Khay_man

I ran into a fascist mod today, who repeatedly deleted my chats before ultimately kicking me after a jest.

The joke was in reply to B100DBATH82's "i just wish we could slave the (f) keyey to it

The deleted chats are as follows:

1) I'm all for slavery.
2) It was a joke, about keys, lighten up mod.
3) Telling a mod to lighten up is not an appropriate topic for our space-ninja game?

warframe_mod_abuse_1.PNG

I was naturally a little taken aback by this wanton abuse of chat mod powers, striking comments that are not offensive in any way.  So my final reply which gets me kicked is this one:

warframe_mod_abuse_2.PNG

In the end, I suppose the "balls" addition to that request was a tad belligerent, sure, I'll concede that, but I would argue that the mod incited that response by repeatedly deleting innocuous comments.  Anyway this all happened 6/10/2023 at 8:24am east coast time, do with that, what you may.

You made an inappropriate joke, that you even decided to post here, and when it was deleted, instead of thinking that maybe this was a bad place to make it, you doubled down and even insulted the mod at the end. You even admitted to it. Does that sound smart to you?

I've seen so many threads like yours and it's always the same story. Someone makes a stupid joke, provokes the moderation, and then is upset they got kicked from chat.

If you want to complain about moderation, do it here: https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

• Like 2