The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban gets way too many complaints out of teammates

BalaDeSilver

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

It doesn't, although it might have if your answer had been different.

Right....

Regardless, Caliban is very much fixable. And only 1 of the 4 powers actually needs to be remade, Razor Gyre. With the others you can easily keep the same animations for Caliban, have 2 of them function differently, have Progeny spawn Shooting Sentients and change the Ally AI to match, and suddenly he becomes very viable.

On 2023-06-15 at 8:23 AM, BalaDeSilver said:

Clearly never played Caliban.

People don't complain about Nekros and Nyx because they're significantly more common than Caliban. Not playing him is part of the problem.

I have never had any complaints when i do public matchmaking with caliban. People tend to be more surprised than anything else when they realize he is actually quite useful.

On 2023-08-26 at 9:13 PM, vixenpixel said:

I feel like caliban's issue is that he has 3 really bad abilities and one good one. I really enjoy his concept. He is a unique frame. The idea of having summons is always cool. Implementation is bad. His stomp just doesn't seem to go that well with his overall kit. His summons remain at like level 30 even if you are doing steel path content. But his 4th is strong and it looks cool. I hope Pablo gives caliban some love or they give him some new augment that validates his existence, something like shadow haze maybe. :)

Replace Razor gyre with Nourish, Strength and Duration then buff Nourish, Lethal progenity and his 4th.

Sentient wraith is an issue though due to Range 

On 2023-08-27 at 1:53 AM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Fusion Strike is like a mix of Wisps Solar and Vaubans Vortex. Except doing neither properly.

its more like Hydroids tentacle swarm except it leaves a bubble of Armor strip and ragdolls (eximis? Something important)

On 2023-08-27 at 1:53 AM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

The only exception being Lethal Progeny still needing Shooting Sentients still.

50/50 or 1/3 atleast, their teleport range is also too close 

If anything sentients wraith need to motivate them with a speed and rage buff 

On 2023-06-15 at 3:25 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Do they block ally movement and shots?  They block Caliban's. :/. (Hopefully this gets fixed before self damage returns, lol.)

I dont think self damage will be returning, they kinda put it on the back burner, same as the next orb boss and modular archwing, probably never happening

Archived