The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stat Stick guide

NoMoreFAIL

On 2023-07-11 at 12:28 PM, carlos1172 said:

Anyone have a list of stat sticks for movement like Innodem and Praedos?

I've updated the guide with a movement stat sticks section but unlike Innodem and Praedos the other Incarnon melees only provide their boosts when in evolved form.

Edited by NoMoreFAIL
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is a part I don't understand:

"Why is Ceramic Dagger incarnon the best stat stick?" And you explain why.

Then, few lines below:

"Is Magistar incarnon better than Ceramic Dagger incarnon as a Khora stat stick?

Short answer: yes"

This only applies to Khora ?

Edited by RahXeph0n

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the ceramic dagger Incarnon and am in the process of forma'ing it for my Gara. I'm curious on Rivens and Critical Damage interaction. If the Incarnon base 30% crit gives shattered lash the ability to crit, will that mean you can also increase it's crit damage through Rivens, or will it still be capped at the 1.0x multiplier? I have a Ceramic Dagger Riven that gives 44.4 initial combo and 143% crit damage and as I play lazily and don't manage combo at all, the 74 starting combo would be amazing to have. However, if the critical damage is wasted then I may as well keep rolling the Riven.

Can we have a faction mod double dip guide too?

I am trying to build around toxin dot right on the Vastilok but even the few times the status chance procs, it still takes 3 ticks to kill anything on ESO.

Got a Cerata in the foundry building now but the comments on the wiki says it's bugged and doesn't have the supposed toxin proc just impact lol.

Don't know so far I am really not sold on the faction mod double tip dot idea but then again I normally one-hit anything with glaives already so maybe my expectations were too high.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, u mentioned IPS being a good stat for a khora statstick, but then u also mentioned that IPS weighting does matter. So, is impact n puncture good for her, should u go out of ur way to get any IPS on the riven? Or is it good in general play but bad for endurance runs where u need slash procs?

@NoMoreFAIL

I am currently trying to use the Gladiator set for Excal , with the kulvero subsume , but everytime i use the ability the gladiator buff expires even though the x12 combo bonus on normal meele remains . Is there any work around ? ( tennokai doesnt seem to prevent it )

Edited by xXtiggyXx

• 1 month later...

@xXtiggyXx

Not sure, but they said it's a bug and will be fixed.

For the time being, hold the ability, look at the floor and release. This way you don't initiate a heavy attack on an enemy, keeping the combo.

edit: my bad, misread your comment. Try it anyways, it might work.

Edited by Tueneap

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully people scroll to the second page and see this guide is either outdated or wrong.  Most predominantly: almost everything about the incarnons.  If you came here looking for the perfect stat stick for Gara, the Crit Chance bonus on the ceramic dagger incarnon DOES NOT apply to Gara's Shatter Lash.  Save yourselve some grief, kuva, and/or plat trying to chase that fallacy.

• Like 1

On 2023-06-16 at 4:43 PM, PublikDomain said:

I don't think anything official has been said, but it's the exact kind of thing that got the Xoris dumpstered so I don't believe for a second that it's intended or that it's going to stick (hah) around.

Where I would be inclined to agree with you... DE does weird stuff. Like nerfing the catchmoon into the dirt just to release the sporelacer.... Which I have theories on why. Mostly involving propping up micro transactions. But I digress... the incarnons may be intended to be busted. Which i mean its kind of the entire idea surrounding incarnons. Making out moded and outdated weapons viable/OP.

I don't even really use incarnon weapons (dont @ me im OP as it is and using them incarnons takes anything resembling challenge away.) So I'm not like an authority on the topic but just off of how the implementation of the weapons feels... I think it was intended. 

Or i'm hoping it's the case for when my current META strategy becomes trash and I NEED to fall back on incarnons anyway. 

2 hours ago, Karmatic_Saga said:

Where I would be inclined to agree with you... DE does weird stuff.

Case in point: weird stuff like not touching Incarnons even though it's super obvious how they're being used for Pseudo-Exalted Abilities. Usually when something like this comes up it gets nerfed relatively quickly (like the Xoris), but what you quoted was almost a year ago and nothing has happened... So idk. 🤷‍♀️

On 2023-12-28 at 7:55 AM, Oppai_chan said:

Hello, u mentioned IPS being a good stat for a khora statstick, but then u also mentioned that IPS weighting does matter. So, is impact n puncture good for her, should u go out of ur way to get any IPS on the riven? Or is it good in general play but bad for endurance runs where u need slash procs?

The only ips I'd want on a riven for Khora would be a -impact/puncture and only if it was -100%+ so you completely removed the chance that it would proc. Then you could mod for slash weight against a single other damage type. 

On 2024-03-06 at 7:35 PM, Dresden_ said:

Hopefully people scroll to the second page and see this guide is either outdated or wrong.  Most predominantly: almost everything about the incarnons.  If you came here looking for the perfect stat stick for Gara, the Crit Chance bonus on the ceramic dagger incarnon DOES NOT apply to Gara's Shatter Lash.  Save yourselve some grief, kuva, and/or plat trying to chase that fallacy.

I'm getting it to work in the Sim.

L190 CHG Eximus, with Ceramic 30% CC bonus, damage done to Overguard...

unmodded: 1375 white, occasional 1375 yellow. 

+ Sac Steel:  1375 yellow, no white. 

+ Organ Shatter: 2613 yellow, no white.  So 1.9x CD. 

+ Red CD Shard: 2957 yellow, no white.  2.15x CD.

How, where, and on what did you test it? 

I have a couple of thoughts on what could have gone wrong if you were testing in the Sim.

• Like 1

Sorry, I stated shattered lash, but what I meant to say was its interaction with Vitrify and Splinter Shield (EG, the reason you even use Gara aka UNLIMITED DAMAGE).  Did you test it on your splinter shield?  I'd be very interested to know what I was doing wrong, but no matter what I did, no amount of crit (over 100% guarantee with riven) would change the value of how much damage gets absorbed.

Edited by Dresden_

12 minutes ago, Dresden_ said:

Sorry, I stated shattered lash, but what I meant to say was its interaction with Vitrify and Splinter Shield (EG, the reason you even use Gara aka UNLIMITED DAMAGE).  Did you test it on your splinter shield?  I'd be very interested to know what I was doing wrong, but no matter what I did, no amount of crit (over 100% guarantee with riven) would change the value of how much damage gets absorbed.

I got the same results from playing around with Incarnon Sticks on Gara. Shattered Lash itself can have Crit or Status Chance attached to it by Incarnon perks and proceed to scale with the according Melee Mods, however the damage added to Splinter Storm and caused by detonating Vitrify do not benefit, can't crit or apply Status.

I suspect that Vitrify either only checks for modded Base Damage in general thus not accounting for anything variable like Crit, possibly because it was never intended to crit or the Vitrify Wall has Object Health and can't be crit so it doesn't take that into account. And, well, Splinter Storm and Vitrify Damage are not "Pseudo-Exalted" themselves so naturally they do not inherit these Stats themselves.

The 100% Melee Damage from any Circuit Melee Incarnon activation should still apply though, so Circuit Incarnons still have an edge over regular Melee weapons for her, just not via a Crit or Status route.

• 2 weeks later...

Can land slide red crit with the Magistar incarnon? 

I have both ceramic and magister with rivens.

With ceramic it red crits at like 10x combo but with magistar I don’t see any red crits.

Since Magistar is 16%+ 5%= 21 * 2.25%(sacrificial steel)= 47.25% 

shouldn’t it red crit ? 

I got to 12x counter in simulacrum but only got orange Crits. 

• 4 weeks later...

2 notes to make:

Furax incarnon also has a fantastic mod that grants 45% fire rate to secondaries.

Baruuk stat sticks can also take advantage of set mods, so the deimos mods are worth throwing on the weapon in addition to the stat stick for marginal bonuses like status cleanse and some slam stuff, also slap dispatch overdrive on the melee weapon since exalteds cant equip it.