The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game needs actual endgame content.

4thBro

2 minutes ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

Duviri has been the most time i've been concurrently active in warframe since Railjack's release.

Ask me if I care. PLEASE ASK ME. 

It's a breath of fresh air.

In your dreams. Of course. 

I play with friends so I don't ever encounter any bugs with circuit since that's only an issue people have playing solo dealing with host jank (especially when crossplay is enabled).

The launch was in an early state. Duviri can't even be considered end game in the current form. 

I'm also not sure how them working hard to fix bugs is a downside. 

Yes, that's true. They need at least six months. 

I need to cry more because he is not in agreement with my point of view. 

That's correct. I noted that. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

Ask me if I care. PLEASE ASK ME. 

In your dreams. Of course. 

The launch was in an early state. Duviri can't even be considered end game in the current form. 

Yes, that's true. They need at least six months. 

That's correct. I noted that. 

You appear to care quite a bit with all the bold/caps text.
If you don't think SP Circuit is end game then you're just not doing the content

15 minutes ago, CephalonCarnage said:

No, you just fail to understand. Comprehending that games have different goals and different game designs are obviously lost on you. If you can't tell a F2P game has to be built with a different way of motivating players to pay compared to upfront paid-for games yet think it should be balanced in the same way then you have no clue.

Sorry . Goose has a point here. 

Intrinsic game play is more important than extrinsic game play. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

You appear to care quite a bit with all the bold/caps text.
If you don't think SP Circuit is end game then you're just not doing the content

Sorry but I do not give value to personal preferences. If you enjoy bread crumbs, good for you. You are free to enjoy bread crumbs. 

If you like Duviri, fine. Don't pretend that other people have to be satisfied with bread crumbs. 

12 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry . Goose has a point here. 

Intrinsic game play is more important than extrinsic game play. 

Sorry but I do not give value to personal preferences. If you enjoy bread crumbs, good for you. You are free to enjoy bread crumbs. 

If you like Duviri, fine. Don't pretend that other people have to be satisfied with bread crumbs. 

You are quite literally sharing your personal preferences/opinion. And if you're unhappy with everything in the game, dont expect everyone else to be as negative as you or maybe just take a break from the game idk.

Im not sure what world you live in where content that has given me and many other players reason to go back and tweak/optimize builds for every warfame they have to get full enjoyment out of the content and appreciate more Frames instead of spamming 1 thing for all missions is "bread crumbs"

1 minute ago, Cerikus said:

Random spam

The problem we are facing is that the game Warframe ran out of ideas because DE is not interested putting endgame in general. The player must make up his mind and decide where the game means for him or her. The current status quo of warframe is focused on casuals and casual gaming. They are not focused on quality and delivery. If you are interested in quality then you should understand that DE is not rowing in that direction. They are centered on extrinsic not intrinsic game play. 

Endgame IS intrinsic gameplay by definition. 

You are quite literally sharing your personal preferences/opinion.

Is it? 

1. There is teamwork. Warframe is a SOLO game with social features in it. 

2. There is AI coordination. Warframe forgives too much the mistakes. 

3. There is a sense of completion where the players plays because they game provides fun. How? Mixed mechanical gameplay skills on two coexisting scales. 

4. There are sense of danger. There is a challenge and there is ENDGAME. 

See? 

And if you're unhappy with everything in the game, dont expect everyone else to be as negative as you or maybe just take a break from the game idk.

I am not unhappy with everything in the game. That is YOUR supposition. I critique the flaws that the game has. 

Now get back in line. 

2 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

The problem we are facing is that the game Warframe ran out of ideas because DE is not interested putting endgame in general. The player must make up his mind and decide where the game means for him or her. The current status quo of warframe is focused on casuals and casual gaming. They are not focused on quality and delivery. If you are interested in quality then you should understand that DE is not rowing in that direction. They are centered on extrinsic not intrinsic game play. 

Endgame IS intrinsic gameplay by definition. 

Yeah and you're just choosing to decide that Circuit or long endurance runs isnt end game.

If you're looking for boss fight style combat with actual mechanics as a means of end game then im right there with you. I'd love for content to challenge us harder instead of the constant power creep (i.e. one arcane slot  -> 2 arcanes -> everyone has arcanes -> subsumes -> archon shards)

Yeah and you're just choosing to decide that Circuit or long endurance runs isnt end game.

When RNG selects the frame and weapons options for me THAT'S NOT end game

IT IS PACHINKO. 

Get your facts right. 

If you're looking for boss fight style combat with actual mechanics as a means of end game then im right there with you. I'd love for content to challenge us harder instead of the constant power creep (i.e. one arcane slot  -> 2 arcanes -> everyone has arcanes -> subsumes -> archon shards)

THAT IS EXACTLY the point. 

This is why I write my critiques. Because the game needs interest in itself. One way to do it is CHALLENGE. The game must CHALLENGE THE skills of the player. At least provide an option for it. 

Casual games are simply boring. That is a fact. 

2 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

When RNG selects the frame and weapons options for me THAT'S NOT end game

In the Teshin's cave there is a hole in the wall where you can watch the newest version of credits, so I would argue that reaching Teshin's cave and seeing the credits is the end of the game. I.e. Literal end game.

2 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

In the Teshin's cave there is a hole in the wall where you can watch the newest version of credits, so I would argue that reaching Teshin's cave and seeing the credits is the end of the game. I.e. Literal end game.

If it is valid for you. It's valid for you. What can I say about that. 

In simple terms, If DE can't provide quality, believe me, others will. There is no doubt about it. People insisted a lot on Endgame but DE doesn't care. If Fun and Endgame interrupt the RETURN OF INVESTMENTS, DE will discard both. 

It happened before, it will happen again. Let me remind you that people play for FUN. An example is the success of Battlebit Remastered. (A game with MINECRAFT like graphics)

40 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You do NOT believe a single word of what you just wrote here. 

NO ONE BELIEVES you, sorry. 

I know you have a good sense of humor. I give you that. 

Sorry that's false. 

How many updates in a short time Duviri had? 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Update_33

Case closed. Next. 

Along with several other posters in this thread, I too have had a lot of fun with Duviri so far and this is my most active period in years. Duviri is not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly isn't "garbage". The Warframe team has shown that they can think outside the box and try new things. They will continue to refine the experience but it may never be a comfortable fit for some. I appreciate they take these risks and give us different things because thats what keeps it fresh as I cycle through all the games I play. If this update isn't for you, then pass on it and move on. That's all there is to it.

But no. You are relentlessly negative in every thread. You tout that you are here to critique the game but every other thread in your history shows you remarking the game trash, claiming DE is incompetent, calling for the game to die. @Letter13 @[DE]Ronnie. It's no longer called "critiquing" when every other post is kicking the game to the curb without actual constructive feedback other than to advertise Spiderman 2.

Your participation has been nothing but toxic, rallying people who just want to join you in this easy bash train. And worst of all, you don't even play this update or game. Remember how you spent days complaining about how DE was forcing you to play this game like a second job? Turns out you post nonsense here like a second job. I get you want to be a knock off version of @Voltage so badly but you need to get a grip.

5 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

If it is valid for you. It's valid for you. What can I say about that. 

And how about you take this approach and apply it elsewhere... dunno, maybe to the situation when people are literally saying they are enjoying Duviri, consider it an endgame and that they feel like it's an update with high quality? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

If DE can't provide quality, believe me, others will.

Can't wait. This game has been reported to be dying by people like you in threads for like hmmm 9 years I think. And it's still here. I wonder why.

Just now, kamisama85 said:

Along with several other posters in this thread, I too have had a lot of fun with Duviri so far and this is my most active period in years. Duviri is not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly isn't "garbage".

Sorry but that's my opinion on things. You have to respect it as I respect yours. 

The Warframe team has shown that they can think outside the box and try new things. They will continue to refine the experience but it may never be a comfortable fit for some. I appreciate they take these risks and give us different things because thats what keeps it fresh as I cycle through all the games I play. If this update isn't for you, then pass on it and move on. That's all there is to it.

Yes like going with the trends of games like Elden Ring and Dark Souls? Is that thinking out of the box? 

But no. You are relentlessly negative in every thread. You tout that you are here to critique the game but every other thread in your history shows you remarking the game trash, claiming DE is incompetent, calling for the game to die. @Letter13 @[DE]Ronnie. It's no longer called "critiquing" when every other post is kicking the game to the curb without actual constructive feedback other than to advertise Spiderman 2.

Sorry but your tactics of intimidation doesn't work on me, because

1. I critique and explain why for me those things are not satisfactory. 

2. I have the right to differ on what a developer does for the game. This is not a regime where I have to cope with what a developer does. 

3. Constructive criticism is harsh. And of course it is an opinion. I am not bashing or offending an member of DE staff or any person in particular. 

Your participation has been nothing but toxic

This is a biased post because you do not critique toxic posters that writes "Cry more"

, rallying people who just want to join you in this easy bash train. And worst of all, you don't even play this update or game. Remember how you spent days complaining about how DE was forcing you to play this game like a second job?

That's a critique due to the amount of time people has to spend to get simple rewards. It's a valid critique held by many. 

Turns out you post nonsense here like a second job.

That's like your opinion. 

I get you want to be a knock off version of @Voltage so badly but you need to get a grip.

I don't have to be anyone else. I simply share his opinions that are the same I have. 

Now get back in line. 

7 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

And how about you take this approach and apply it elsewhere... dunno, maybe to the situation when people are literally saying they are enjoying Duviri, consider it an endgame and that they feel like it's an update with high quality?  

1. Duviri was launched in a bad state with lots if bugs and issues. It is a good idea that needs better execution. RNG selector of Warframe is displeasing to the players. It's a lazy form of doing the so called endgame. 

2. Duviri can be good, yes. But right now it isn't. That is a fact. If you enjoy Duviri that's fine. Sorry I can't enjoy bugs and problems with the gates and migrations after few good farms with Warframes that I do not feel comfortable with. 

3. The update needs work. This is not a negative. It is a positive. If DE wants to put an attempt on Duviri for endgame, well it could be a good try. Right now it isn't. Needs a ton of work. 

7 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Can't wait. This game has been reported to be dying by people like you in threads for like hmmm 9 years I think. And it's still here. I wonder why.

The game will not die of course. 

Why? Infinite amount of new players. The game is build for casuals. It will never die like Fortnite. That game is build for casuals. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

1. Duviri was launched in a bad state with lots if bugs and issues. It is a good idea that needs better execution. RNG selector of Warframe is displeasing to the players. It's a lazy form of doing the so called endgame. 

2. Duviri can be good, yes. But right now it isn't. That is a fact. If you enjoy Duviri that's fine. Sorry I can't enjoy bugs and problems with the gates and migrations after few good farms with Warframes that I do not feel comfortable with. 

3. The update needs work. This is not a negative. It is a positive. If DE wants to put an attempt on Duviri for endgame, well it could be a good try. Right now it isn't. Needs a ton of work.

Hmmmmm... wait... you may actually be ... 

OH NO! I lost it...

You almost had me. Reading that for the 637th time almost finally convinced me.

Maybe if your repeat it for the 638th time, it will do the trick and I will be convinced. Can you repeat your opinion again?

17 minutes ago, kamisama85 said:

Along with several other posters in this thread, I too have had a lot of fun with Duviri so far and this is my most active period in years. Duviri is not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly isn't "garbage". The Warframe team has shown that they can think outside the box and try new things. They will continue to refine the experience but it may never be a comfortable fit for some. I appreciate they take these risks and give us different things because thats what keeps it fresh as I cycle through all the games I play. If this update isn't for you, then pass on it and move on. That's all there is to it.

Your participation has been nothing but toxic, rallying people who just want to join you in this easy bash train. And worst of all, you don't even play this update or game. Remember how you spent days complaining about how DE was forcing you to play this game like a second job? Turns out you post nonsense here like a second job. I get you want to be a knock off version of @Voltage so badly but you need to get a grip.

Yeah, the poster to whom you refer simply cannot understand the difference between opinionated, subjective personal preference and fact.

And to your point, it's never really changed - this poster has always done this and eventually leaves in a tizzy for a while when no one will validate their opinions, only to return a few weeks/months later and start all over again.

Now, we have an outright denial of reality - that another poster can actually have a had fun with something Eeyore thinks is 'trash made from crumbs'.

It continues to fascinate me as to why this person has such a driving need to have their opinion validated as fact, but not s much as their unending attempts to try and convince others they are not having fun and/or the fun they are having is 'not real' because the 'challenge' is lacking, etc.

As others have said in this thread, the 'end-game' of this game is to absorb the new content and collect more things as things are released, even if some people want 'end-game' to mean what they think it should mean.

17 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

And this is the funniest part, IME, the Eeyores that cry "Doom!" over and over, with these games still running, in spite of how much they want them to die.

Just now, Cerikus said:

Hmmmmm... wait... you may actually be ... 

OH NO! I lost it...

You almost had me. Reading that for the 637th time almost finally convinced me.

Maybe if your repeat it for the 638th time, it will do the trick and I will be convinced. Can you repeat your opinion again?

No one will convince you. That's up to you. 

Some people has high standards. I do not force you to have mine. But you can't force me to have yours. 

7 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Yeah, the poster to whom you refer simply cannot understand the difference between opinionated, subjective personal preference and fact.

Because in a website where people enjoy a game. Everybody has informed opinions. 

You decide if what is written is a fact for you or not. 

And to your point, it's never really changed - this poster has always done this and eventually leaves in a tizzy for a while when no one will validate their opinions, only to return a few weeks/months later and start all over again.

Well, not everybody is satisfied with what is happening in the game. I have my critiques and the reasons why I write them. If you enjoy the status quo of the game, please continue playing. No one is forcing you to write and type what you think. 

Simple. 

Now, we have an outright denial of reality - that another poster can actually have a had fun with something Eeyore thinks is 'trash made for crumbs'.

That is your interpretation. 

People can be satisfied with little. But not everybody is satisfied with little. This is why the gaming industry is now going down. If people are satisfied with little then developers will push less their efforts. 

Fact. 

It continues to fascinate me as to why this person has such a driving need to have their opinion validated as fact, but not s much as their unending attempts to try and convince others they are not having fun and/or the fun they are having is 'not real' because the 'challenge' is lacking, etc.

I don't need your validation. I simply take my time playing many games and compare. We all humans compare things with one another. It's a tendency that many of us players and enthusiast have. 

As others have said in this thread, the 'end-game' of this game is to absorb the new content and collect more things as things are released, even if some people want 'end-game' to mean what they think it should mean.

Endgame is subjective, yes. ENTIRELY subjective. But at least we know what is challenge and we can distinguish between a genuine attempt and just a try. 

And this is the funniest part, IME, the Eeyores that cry "Doom!" over and over, with these games still running, in spite of how much they want them to die.

The problem is not the game developers. The problem is us. We stopped demanding quality. We stopped asking for real improvements instead of patches. It seems that many are happy with the decision of seeing this game become and IOS application. 

5 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Spider Man Lol GIF

You wrote these words in reference to the RIVENS;

"The fact that players are having fun doesn't contradict the fact that it's a slotmachine designed to create a strong addiction. Just look at this:

I am sure addicts in casino sitting behind a slot machine and wasting their life away would tell you that slotmachines are the bes thing and that they are having fun."

You have my attention. You are critiquing the game here and what is not endgame. 

We are on the same page. Carry on. 

You wrote these words in reference to the RIVENS;

"The fact that players are having fun doesn't contradict the fact that it's a slotmachine designed to create a strong addiction. Just look at this:

I am sure addicts in casino sitting behind a slot machine and wasting their life away would tell you that slotmachines are the bes thing and that they are having fun."

You have my attention. You are critiquing the game here and what is not endgame. 

We are on the same page. Carry on. 

Minion Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Archived