The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ground finishers help please

MutoManiac

Question

Hi! So you need to look down on an enemy while they are down and then press the melee key. I'm never going to do this apart from trying to finish the incarnon evolution for the Magistar, so is there a way to cheese this? Only so much mindless hammering I can take. Enemies seem to get up right away most of the time. Thanks

7 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Hi! So you need to look down on an enemy while they are down and then press the melee key. I'm never going to do this apart from trying to finish the incarnon evolution for the Magistar, so is there a way to cheese this? Only so much mindless hammering I can take. Enemies seem to get up right away most of the time. Thanks

Valkyr with her Paralysis augment is my favorite way to get a lot of ground finisher kills at once.  Knocks enemies flat, sucks them into a small pile, and keeps them there for a long time (with Strength, not duration).

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Valkyr with her Paralysis augment is my favorite way to get a lot of ground finisher kills at once.  Knocks enemies flat, sucks them into a small pile, and keeps them there for a long time (with Strength, not duration).

Thanks Titskillet, that worked a little then wouldn't work for some reason. Got it done with Loki, Rest and Rage and Vazarin's 2nd ability. I casted 2nd ability for Vazarin, then R&R and finally knocked them down with void sling and it was hammer time. I'll put you down as the solution though since I saw a YT video where it worked great to help others.

5 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Thanks Titskillet, that worked a little then wouldn't work for some reason.

Were you spamming it possibly?   I should have mentioned it really doesn't work on targets that are already knocked down or still getting up.

Glad you found your own solution though.

(Off topic, but for a quick laugh use Prolonged Paralysis while you're in the air above enemies. :P )

44 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Were you spamming it possibly?   I should have mentioned it really doesn't work on targets that are already knocked down or still getting up.

Glad you found your own solution though.

(Off topic, but for a quick laugh use Prolonged Paralysis while you're in the air above enemies. :P )

First time I tried it, I got 7 in one shot. I was spamming, but then did different groups and kept trying and nothing, so I tried something else. Only reason I used Loki was because he's the one that has Rest and Rage from helminth. Will def try from the air with paralysis next time ;)

Archived