The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perigale's passive on eidolon dont working correctly or...

T.A.K.A.I

"(...) Its high burst power is kept in check by slow reload speed and rather low magazine size for its burst-fire nature, but is able to gain infinite ammo from consecutive headshot hits or kills with headshots. " (Perigale | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom)

On eidolon, the passive dont work correctly, frequently. Its been bad, because break the gameplay. I liked this weapon, is more fast and easy to gain crit multiplier than rubico, but this passive glitch sometimes or idk what happen...

I think, maybe someone know an exactly points of head's eidolon to hit that the game consider as "headshot". If u know, share here, please...

(No, I'll not play with Volt to gain crit multiplier fast with rubico. I dont like/dont know play as him).

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

in my experience, anywhere that's the visually obvious "Head" counts as a Headshot. for extra safety, i tend to only shoot the glowy part of their Head just incase, but the entire upper area should be counting.

unfortunately, is been not as it to me.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

does atleast the glowy part at the top count? if not even that counts, then that sounds like a Bug.
0VDDEoj.png

That would be the mouth if i’m correct. The head is near the tip of the top part. About a couple centimeters away from the tip.

Archived