100 Endo Uncommon (14.29%)
100 Endo Uncommon (14.29%)
Reflection Uncommon (14.29%)
Reflex Guard Uncommon (14.29%)
Parry Uncommon (14.29%)
Rotation B
Lith G6 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Lith W3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)

I tried to see how I could get these the fastest, and this seems to be the best mission. 80 seconds per 14.29% drop chance. Not bad!

Best Lith Farm - Void Capture Hepit ~1min per relic 1/8 chance for the relic you want, guaranteed relic

Best Neo/Meso Farm - Void Capture Ukko -1 min per relic 6,67% chance for particular relic, guaranteed relic

Best Axi farm - Lua Disruption Apollo 

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Best Lith Farm - Void Capture Hepit ~1min per relic 1/8 chance for the relic you want, guaranteed relic

This doesn't say 1/8, are you sure? I'll take a 14.29% chance over a 6.67 one.

Void/Hepit (Capture)
Lith G6 Relic Rare (6.67%)
Lith W3 Relic Rare (6.67%)

I mean... it does list Lith W3 twice, but isn't that just a mistake? If it actually has 2 chances to drop then yes that's better.

27 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

This doesn't say 1/8, are you sure? I'll take a 14.29% chance over a 6.67 one.

I mean... it does list Lith W3 twice, but isn't that just a mistake? If it actually has 2 chances to drop then yes that's better.

Where are you getting those percentages?
Wiki says 13.33%

If you're not going to do Void capture to farm the Lith, I'd say 2 rounds of Mars Disruption is your next best bet. It's definitely more fun than Spy... well I'm all Spy'd out with my dozens and dozens of copies of Ivara BPs.

EDIT: Yeah, Mars Disruption even has the same chance to drop Lith W3 as Spy (14.29%).

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

And did you notice the Relics are listed twice on that list? 

Even your quoted part has 4 listings with 2 actual relics.

Void/Hepit (Capture)

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

And did you notice the Relics are listed twice on that list?

3 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

I dunno, did I?

6 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Thats not better. That is exactly the same chance as on wiki - 13.33, which is ~1/8, hence my initial statement.

OP probably means better in the same sense you did when you said "Best Lith Farm", so I'm assuming they were just agreeing with you. Better in that its a Capture maybe, etc whatever reason. I also think there emphasis was that they did acknowledge the double listing, just they weren't certain if it was an error, which fair enough, this is Warframe after all. 

Basically I think you both agree now. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

It's spy though.

I9juVpG.png

They not that hard with cipher but I just don't want to.

I put perspicacity on my ivara and loki for that very reason, I also use it with my railjack hildryn. I also have a speed volt with it just for speeding through easy stuff. It's really nice to be able to hack even sorties but my main usage is railjack since pretty much every mission is to enter base and hack.

Mars disruption is the best place for Lith and Meso = the first 2 rounds gets you liths, then you're farming Meso relics. If you don't get enough liths, then off to Hepit. Spy drops good rewards, but you have to find and complete the spy vaults and they can be slow, a lot slower than the 1min void capture.

similarly, Uranus disruption for Neo relics and Lus disruption for Axi.

31 minutes ago, CephalonCarnage said:

Mars disruption is the best place for Lith and Meso = the first 2 rounds gets you liths, then you're farming Meso relics. If you don't get enough liths, then off to Hepit. Spy drops good rewards, but you have to find and complete the spy vaults and they can be slow, a lot slower than the 1min void capture.

similarly, Uranus disruption for Neo relics and Lus disruption for Axi.

You can also just defend one Conduit and always get Liths... but you have to wait for 3 Demolishers to walk over and destroy the other 3 Conduits. Maybe Speed Nova? But I doubt Demolishers are affected by her abilities.

15 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Oh it is listed like that on there, weird.
I wonder if it's some sort of shortcut to make altering the drop table easier with aya having half the drop rate of the other relics.
A relic (or aya) is guaranteed so the % has to add up to 100% and it doesn't if you assume the drop rate for each relic is actually 6.67%. So the duplicates must count, which does make the drop rate 13.33.

I always do Void capture for lith meso and neo, and lua disruption for Axi
Timewise it's the most efficient for me but if you're just REALLY good at disruption or have a good team, target farming neo and meso individually is probably faster in mars and uranus disruption respectively than it is in Ukko void capture, because of the mixed relic pool in void capture and disruption's manipulateable loot pools. If you need relics from both neo and meso tho Ukko is still the way to go.

Titania can blitz a capture in <40s. Counting load times it end up being about a minute per relic which is really hard to pull off on disruption. Even with a full team that each do their own conduit as soon as a key is dropped, and everyone being proactive about preserving keys between rounds. Which I have never seen happen in a public match. I'm literally always the only player on my team that carries keys between rounds, and it's rare for even one other player on a squad to have enough damage to confidently solo a demolisher, let alone all of them (Or at least 3 cus it's almost impossible to have all 4 demolishers active at the same time).

Tho if a fissure mission pops up that you can also farm relics from. It's not a bad idea to just do that mission in public, cracking random relics and just hope a rando rolls the part you want while in the meantime also getting relics from the mission reward, and the void traces you'll inevitably need later anyways.

1 hour ago, KazVN said:

The most reason i cant farming relic in normal way( exter, rescue) due to bored( fall asleep after 4 5 times).

I will try spy this time

I found it fun trying to speedrun the spy mission, for a couple of tries at least. And the time to relic ratio is not bad in any case.

8 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Oh it is listed like that on there, weird.
I wonder if it's some sort of shortcut to make altering the drop table easier with aya having half the drop rate of the other relics.
A relic (or aya) is guaranteed so the % has to add up to 100% and it doesn't if you assume the drop rate for each relic is actually 6.67%. So the duplicates must count, which does make the drop rate 13.33.

That's a good point, I guess the mission had more dilluted drops at some point and the double drop chance is not a bug per se, but rather an oversight (13% for a capture is really good!).

20 hours ago, nslay said:

You can also just defend one Conduit and always get Liths... but you have to wait for 3 Demolishers to walk over and destroy the other 3 Conduits. Maybe Speed Nova? But I doubt Demolishers are affected by her abilities.

They tend to be quite quick to reach the conduits on mars, just slap the keys in there as they drop and make sure to kill whichever demo you bump into first. I cant go back to not doing disruption for relics these days. While capture and spy are fast, it's annoying loading in and out of missions over and over and over.

Archived