The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban Should Utilise Sentient units more + New Augment Idea + More

(PSN)RB3-Reloaded

• 3 months later...

Happy for you, OP.

Do take this as a point, though; even when it seems that DE have listened to us, as players, they do it in ways we don't expect.

Shifting his Shield Regen onto a single one of the three Sentient types could be... a slight bit of a nerf, especially when the other two types are the ones to use for actual damage.

Other than that, his rework looks really solid.

(Although I'm still melting in a happy haze for the Nova changes...)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Happy for you, OP.

Do take this as a point, though; even when it seems that DE have listened to us, as players, they do it in ways we don't expect.

Shifting his Shield Regen onto a single one of the three Sentient types could be... a slight bit of a nerf, especially when the other two types are the ones to use for actual damage.

Other than that, his rework looks really solid.

(Although I'm still melting in a happy haze for the Nova changes...)

Yh I did notice that too with only one type of sentient summons giving shields it could be a bit of a pain but I can only see if it is truly a problem on release I guess hopefully it’s not if we can swap/exchange summons easily

Edited by (PSN)RB3-Reloaded

5 hours ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

hopefully it’s not if we can swap/exchange summons easily

Apparently it’s really easy. Looking at the footage it’s just a tap/hold cycle and a recast. I only brought it up because the third type that is the aggro draw and shield regen does need to spawn in from the unit the ability casts (Summalist), so there will be a delay to get the effects.

As long as the Summalist is alive, though, the aggro draw and shieldy bois are free and infinitely regen up to six simultaneous bois.

It looks good, especially when you count that the 2 now has no cap, doesn’t drop targets, refreshes on hit, and primes for damage… then you can bombard them with cannon bois for Tau Status before summoning your bonk bois and hitting 4 to have Fusion strike at 250% effect from them copying the cast.

This is, all things considered, a really good rework on paper, just have to see what it works out as in practice.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Apparently it’s really easy. Looking at the footage it’s just a tap/hold cycle and a recast. I only brought it up because the third type that is the aggro draw and shield regen does need to spawn in from the unit the ability casts (Summalist), so there will be a delay to get the effects.

As long as the Summalist is alive, though, the aggro draw and shieldy bois are free and infinitely regen up to six simultaneous bois.

It looks good, especially when you count that the 2 now has no cap, doesn’t drop targets, refreshes on hit, and primes for damage… then you can bombard them with cannon bois for Tau Status before summoning your bonk bois and hitting 4 to have Fusion strike at 250% effect from them copying the cast.

This is, all things considered, a really good rework on paper, just have to see what it works out as in practice.

Couldn’t have said it better myself honestly honestly