The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar got yet another nerf? (Stealth nerf?)

Zahnrad

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

To be honest I wonder if there's even a point to nerfing them anyway. The people who do want to AFK farm are likely doing it in solo anyway. And if you nerf one thing, they'll just jump onto the next best thing (which currently is nuke frames that are way more effective anyway)

I don't agree with AFK farms but there's a part of me that just kind of thinks..."Is this really worth spending resources on changing?" since it's a PvE game, rather than a PvP game. I might not like AFK farmers but I do think in many games it is a valid way to play based on the circumstances.

Yes the AFK players will find ways to get around DE for a while, one exploit I did hear about was the Shedu instant firing while AFK and with no self-damage they pointed it at their feet and went and watched a movie.  :angry: :facepalm:

Even doing it Solo it's still against the EULA of how DE wants you to play in regards to their game.

The other issue is if they can get away with it and getting items they maybe can sell for plat is unfair to other players.

I just hate how the AFKers get weapons and Warframes nerfed because of their actions and regular players who play properly then have to suffer because of those morons. 

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

The other issue is if they can get away with it and getting items they maybe can sell for plat is unfair to other players.

I just hate how the AFKers get weapons and Warframes nerfed because of their actions and regular players who play properly then have to suffer because of those morons. 

Good point. I forgot about trading being a thing which essentially means it does effect all players in the grand scheme.

Archived