TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

6 hours ago, Hodor_Roe said:

So many of us just didn't get the drops because of errors on Twitch's end. When will this be rectified?

I had received my Gotva Prime and watched ENTIRETY of the Stream -> Claim Button showed for Gara Prime but was met with an Error Message. I figured I'd try after taking a break. I came back an hr later and the Campaign was completely gone so I was unable to hit Claim since it disappeared. Twitch said they can offer support within the 24hr window and it took them over 10hrs to respond back to me to tell me I already claimed Gara Prime when it literally isn't in my game NOR on my Twitch Inventory Drops.

• Like 1

Hello, so I watched the entirety of TennoCon 2023 from start to finish and it was amazing! I received my twitch drops and I was excited to play a week after the event but little did I know, I have to redeem the drops asap - so now I'm just devastated by my own actions. Is there anyway I could get the drops for a dummy like me? 

P.S.

Obviously moving forward from my mistake - i would redeem the drops asap. 

How I managed to get drops:
1. Enter the game (I did this when I was in the game).
1. Unlink your warframe account on the twitch website.
2. Check if the account on the warframe website is unlinked. If not, unbind.
3. Link a twitch account on the warframe website.
4. Exit the game and re-enter.

37 minutes ago, Nifelgard said:

How I managed to get drops:
1. Enter the game (I did this when I was in the game).
1. Unlink your warframe account on the twitch website.
2. Check if the account on the warframe website is unlinked. If not, unbind.
3. Link a twitch account on the warframe website.
4. Exit the game and re-enter.

On the Twitch website, Warframe isn't listed in "Other Connections", so there's no way to unlink.

On the WF website... says my account is linked to Twitch but I can't unlink. The banner says "COULD NOT FIND, CHECK BACK LATER"

Not sure what you mean by "unbind".

16 минут назад, Grumpy_Vile сказал:

On the WF website... says my account is linked to Twitch but I can't unlink. The banner says "COULD NOT FIND, CHECK BACK LATER"

Try to re-login on the warframe website. If the error remains - write to the support.

16 минут назад, Grumpy_Vile сказал:

Not sure what you mean by "unbind".

I'm from Ukraine. This is how Google Translate translates. I think it should be "Unlink" instead. =)

P.S. Check if there are in the drops.

xV8frs.jpg

Edited by Nifelgard

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic