The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To go hunting solo.

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

Question

Since there is so much about this game, I still have to learn, I need to keep asking questions (even if I'd rather avoid doing this)

This time, my question is about doing certain types of content solo:

Eidolon hunts (Teralyst only for now)

Orb Mother fights

Isolation Vaults (tier 1 is enough for now)

I would also ask if there are some "simplified" builds/loadouts for each of those; less elaborate in which mods are needed or for less complex playstyles.

4 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

Isolation Vaults (tier 1 is enough for now)

man I don't know why players classify Deimos Vaults as hard level content, I have many Deimos Vault lvl 3 solo hunts with Nekros and Felarx and it's a relatively easy quest compared to Teralyst and Orb Mother's fireworks show.

I know there are players doing Orb Mother close to 60 seconds and 6x3 Eidolon hunts per night but these bosses are much harder than Deimos vaults.

Tip for Deimos vaults is light Felarx / Hek / Wisp / Volt to speed up the loid or blind / electrocute infested enemies, take kavat to give you luck, take ammo and energy refills or shade for initial invisibility. hit the necramech's defensive arm and try to lure and attack individual necramechs starting with Voidrigh.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Famecans:

man I don't know why players classify Deimos Vaults as hard level content, I have many Deimos Vault lvl 3 solo hunts with Nekros and Felarx and it's a relatively easy quest compared to Teralyst and Orb Mother's fireworks show.

I know there are players doing Orb Mother close to 60 seconds and 6x3 Eidolon hunts per night but these bosses are much harder than Deimos vaults.

Tip for Deimos vaults is light Felarx / Hek / Wisp / Volt to speed up the loid or blind / electrocute infested enemies, take kavat to give you luck, take ammo and energy refills or shade for initial invisibility. hit the necramech's defensive arm and try to lure and attack individual necramechs starting with Voidrigh.

I go in with my Valk and her 4, tho I end up getting downed often enough before I can pop Hysteria.

Also, which Hek you recommend? And what do I do with no Kavat available?

I did the vaults solo, i used a Nezha and Helios!

Its annoying but not that hard, the trouble is the guardian necramech loves to rotate to face you so you have to be quick, or slow it down. or shoot its arms off and then wait for it to headbutt-charge you so you sidestep and then blast it's shiny blue weakspot. I used a fast firing gun (kuva twin stubbas as its my favourite) but anything like that can hit it often to help bypass the damage reduction algo. A hek, or any other mass-pellet gun does the same effect. Normal Hek is the best, but only because you can fit the augment mod, scattered justice, that gives you 200% multishot.

7 hours ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

I go in with my Valk and her 4, tho I end up getting downed often enough before I can pop Hysteria.

Classic melee is not good vs the hitbox that is literally build within a space that is damage immune. You end up swinging a lot and not hitting anything.

Instead of Hek you can use heavy attack Redeemer P/Stropha. Redeemer will work like a classic shotgun - big punch of lots of hard hitting pellets that need to be precisely aimed, stropha will let you bypass aiming completely (it shots plasma like arca plasmor).

Archived