The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Duviri resources disappearing

(PSN)l_mancuso2

I was farming maw fangs in duviri experience and once I had all the fangs I needed I left. After leaving, the maw fangs I just spent 15 minutes farming for were not in my inventory or even in “view last mission results” tab. I tried another 2 times with the same results. I looked up if anyone else was having this problem and it seems like it’s been a pretty common issue for the past couple of months so I have no idea why this hasn’t been fixed. I don’t enjoy farming for a resource 3 separate times for a total of an hour just for it to disappear from my inventory after the mission and I highly doubt the countless other players enjoyed it either.

• 2 months later...
On 2023-09-03 at 8:08 PM, (PSN)l_mancuso2 said:

I was farming maw fangs in duviri experience and once I had all the fangs I needed I left. After leaving, the maw fangs I just spent 15 minutes farming for were not in my inventory or even in “view last mission results” tab. I tried another 2 times with the same results. I looked up if anyone else was having this problem and it seems like it’s been a pretty common issue for the past couple of months so I have no idea why this hasn’t been fixed. I don’t enjoy farming for a resource 3 separate times for a total of an hour just for it to disappear from my inventory after the mission and I highly doubt the countless other players enjoyed it either.

yep this just happened to me twice and its got me pretty mad ngl