Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Warframes.

RainbowDashness

Hello fellow Warframes, or I mean Tennos. My name is RainbowDashness. I am from the U.S.A. I am a brony (for the haters, calling me a pedophile won't get me worked up and it is really old) and I am also writing a story for the same universe that my name comes from. I work at night 10:30 (UTC-06:00) to 5:30. Sleep in the morning, most of the time. Play and write in the afternoon. I would rather joke around with people than be mean and insult (if I did offend you let me know and I will apologize). I hope to look forward to assaulting our enemies with cake together.

You would be surpised how much I get called that. The argument is that the ponies are just little girl in pony form essentially.

But that still doesn't relate.

It's a show about animals who can talk and do normal stuff.

Though I don't really like it, I find that being called a pedophile just for watching a kid's show is just blatantly dumb.

It might not be related, but that doesn't mean I don't get called that. It's that grown men think it's acceptable to be obsessed with a show for pre-pubescent girls.

Society looks at them as pedophiles. Because it is NOT ok for a grown male to watch a show like this,

Say you knew a guy who played with barbies, and was always talking about barbies at every given chance. What would you think? It's certainly not "Oh look at that totally hip guy, he must be a teacher or something cause he likes kids toys"

It's more like "WOW LOOK AT THAT CREEPY OLD **** PLAYING WITH BARBIES.... He must be trying to attract little girls, what a ****ing sick pervert."

Word for word for one of the insults.

A brony.. eh.. I think that people don't actually like that show and say they do for trolling purposes, but i don't really give a meteorite.

Nevertheless, welcome to our humble community.

lol I am going to link you to my Facebook page and you will see over 200 hundred pictures of Rainbow Dash.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.523355497689419.122481.100000449213213&type=3

Also I am writing a fanfic for that show. :)

Hello fellow Warframes, or I mean Tennos. My name is RainbowDashness. I am from the U.S.A. I am a brony (for the haters, calling me a pedophile won't get me worked up and it is really old) and I am also writing a story for the same universe that my name comes from. I work at night 10:30 (UTC-06:00) to 5:30. Sleep in the morning, most of the time. Play and write in the afternoon. I would rather joke around with people than be mean and insult (if I did offend you let me know and I will apologize). I hope to look forward to assaulting our enemies with cake together.

Hi! Welcome to Warframe, I played with you once or twice.