The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a subsume to use…

(XBOX)DadB0dBeardy

Question

5 answers to this question

I have tried more than a couple subsumes on Hildryn and so many abilities that would be energy expensive on other frames work because of her shield economy.

For example Ensnare is one the best grouping tools but can be energy hungry and hard to fit on warframe builds, not a problem for Hildryn. Great if you plan to use melee and want a tight enemy group to quickly grow combo counter.  

Some things also have unique interactions like Voracious Metastasis which will give gigachad energy to all of your allies in range, it's beautiful for ESO and to fit a supportive role.

But I am going to cut to my favorite with her: Harrow's Condemn. You will have a powerful CC ability that works on acolytes and demolishers and another tool to replenish shields while your Pillage is expanding and contracting, this is my favorite subsume when I plan to use Hildryn's exalted and keep Haven's up to improve my allies shield gate.

The best ability to take out would be her 4, cool but long animations and sadly disables most of your loadout. 

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Elemental Ward...

Increase base shields, does damage for shields lost(including shields used to cast). Quite literally pays for itself on cast it gives more shields than it takes.

This is a great option too, be sure to set your colors to Electricity.
But just a quick note, in Hildryn's case this ability reflects back less damage than when used on other frames (I believe a tenth less!) but still scales with Strength mods

Archived