The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good riven, bad riven

(XBOX)Hellsteeth30

Question

8 answers to this question

It is pretty bad. There is downside of you not using non-riven mod in the slot. On weapon with low dispo you really need the good stats rolled or it will do worse than other mod choices. Have in mind those stats are for regular Arca plasmor (0,95x), while Tenet version will have them nearly halved (0,55x)

On 2023-09-10 at 4:40 AM, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

Reroll went better.

38% Mag cap, who cares.

69% fire rate, nice.

82% Multi-shot

I'll take it, no downside after all 

Magazine size adds what, 1 or 2 shots for the TAP?

Fire rate is ok but again, the TAP is not auto fire and it has a small magazine so who cares. 

MS is good but as the only good and no negative it is an expensive addition using a slot for that costing 18 points!

Why do you want a negative? If you have a 3+1 or 2+1 your positive stats will be boosted. So if you get a neg that you don't care about, such a -40% zoom for the TAP, it won't affect the weapon at all but your 2 or 3 positives will have higher buffs than if the riven did not have the negative.

Reroll that, imo.

On 2023-09-11 at 5:44 AM, Zakkhar said:

Have in mind those stats are for regular Arca plasmor (0,95x), while Tenet version will have them nearly halved (0,55x)

This too. 

Commenting further the TAP is a tough weapon to get a riven. I rolled mine like 100 times then transmuted it with some other riven fodder. In fact, you'll probably grow out of the TAP like Indid. Good weapon but there are better.

Archived