The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nezha prime ??

fosk1111

Question

hi ,does   someone know probably when nezha prime  will return in resurgence prime ??

then i see that DE has put again frost e mag prime , " for  a limited period " ....but in your opinion sincerely 4 months are a limited period ??!!!!

thats i have to wait 4 months to know which others frame will put in game ?

in my opinion its a fool thing 

8 answers to this question

i want nezha prime above all because i am interested  in her ephemere buranha prime (purchasing with aya regale ) , not for just the warframe onestly,

for that reason i asked to all of you your opinion about the return in rotation of resurgence .......

what do you think about it plz ???

i wait for your response with much my attention , thank you vm  !!!

4 hours ago, fosk1111 said:

i am interested  in her ephemere

His. Nezha is a male frame, this is the kind of topic that will get you chat-banned for sparking off comment wars in game. Be careful with your gendering of the frames.

Also.

Nobody on the Forums knows what frames will be available in the resurgence.

DE decide the rotation based on a loose guide of what frames have not been in circulation the longest. They do this so that the Prime Part market in game doesn't get too exclusive.

If I wander over to the Wiki, and look up the Prime Resurgence page, it says the current Resurgence ends on October 5th. It also says that Nezha hasn't actually been on the Resurgence list yet. This is because he wasn't actually Vaulted until October 4th last year (2022), and it usually takes more than a year for frames to get Unvaulted under normal circumstances.

We also, also know that there are two frames that have been out of circulation longer than Nezha, which are Inaros and Titania, and those two also haven't been on the Resurgence yet.

So if you'd like an actual prediction, I would say that it's most likely that the next Resurgence will contain Inaros and Titania. The one after that will probably be Nezha and another frame.

But we don't know for sure. Basically, either October 5th, or November 2nd are the two dates. At the earliest.

11 hours ago, fosk1111 said:

then i see that DE has put again frost e mag prime , " for  a limited period " ....but in your opinion sincerely 4 months are a limited period ??!!!!

thats i have to wait 4 months to know which others frame will put in game ?

The 4 months is just for Frost and Mag which have extended availability through the end of the year.    Wukong/Equinox rotate out in 23 days according to the countdown in game.  So about 3 weeks before two primes rotate in to replace them.   DE might announce who those will be in the next Devstream, which should be happening in the next 2 weeks.

Archived