The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I trade on console?

(XBOX)Coliflorindo

Question

Hello!

I'm a returning pc player from years ago,(when I stopped playing not even Plains of Eidolon existed) so everything is new to me.

Now I'm playing on Xbox series and I wanted to buy some mods.

I entered Warframe Market,located the mod I wanted,sent the seller an in game whisper,everything ok.

But when he tried to invite me I didn't know what to do.

The promt appeared on the screen for a couple of seconds,then the upper left corner started blinking.

I paused the game to access that menu,the profile one,and nothing,I presses every single button in every single part of the screen and nothing,I saw no invitation to accept,anywhere.

What am I doing wrong?

What do I have to do when someone invites me to their dojo for trading?

Thank you very much!!!

Edit: In options,is set for everyone to invite me.

Edited by (XBOX)Coliflorindo

4 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Coliflorindo said:

What do I have to do when someone invites me to their dojo for trading?

There is NO Cross platform trading as of yet and no visiting of cross platform Dojo's yet either.  In the trade chat you will see Xbox Members only to trade with so you don't have to worry about trading with another platform.  I don't know about Warframe Market as far as cross-platform trading but Warframe Market is a 3rd Party App and not officially managed by DE employees so any issues with it must be taken up with the Warframe Market Support.

I hope that helps.

Hmm. I use xbox. Typically a message appears at bottom that so and so invited you to a game. Accept or no? After accepting at top left the other person's icon will appear next to yours. Like a two person squad (are you in public mode?). At that point, that person likely started a mission to enter their dojo for trade. You would need to accept. So iirc you hit the menu button (of the two center buttons on controller it is the right button) then hit X i believe. Once in dojo they will likely initiate a trade. That's about it. 

I don't think you have to be in public mode but if you do just hit Y and select public or.move cursor to top left and select from the four choices, public.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

There is NO Cross platform trading as of yet and no visiting of cross platform Dojo's yet either.  In the trade chat you will see Xbox Members only to trade with so you don't have to worry about trading with another platform.  I don't know about Warframe Market as far as cross-platform trading but Warframe Market is a 3rd Party App and not officially managed by DE employees so any issues with it must be taken up with the Warframe Market Support.

hmm, that's worth being sure of, indeed.

RE: be sure you were trying to Trade with the right section on Warframe Market, the one for your Platform.
wO9y5eL.png