The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

7 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Yes, attacking the Well of Life target would work.

By the way, her passive is also in great need of rework, don't you aggree ? Do you have some ideas for a new passive ?

I confess that I don't have many ideas for a passive rework other than giving her a damage buff based on the amount of HP/Energy regen she gives (a bit like the Champion's Blessing augment).

Extra affinity range/range based on how much teammates are within her affinity range? Gives her a more support role, and pushes them (and teammates) to be closer to teammates to support them.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, Malikili a dit :

Extra affinity range/range based on how much teammates are within her affinity range? Gives her a more support role, and pushes them (and teammates) to be closer to teammates to support them.

True ! I'm always using Fosfors with her (and Harrow) to improve their support abilities. A passive and natural way to improve affinity range would be extremely nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Yes, attacking the Well of Life target would work.

By the way, her passive is also in great need of rework, don't you aggree ? Do you have some ideas for a new passive ?

I confess that I don't have many ideas for a passive rework other than giving her a damage buff based on the amount of HP/Energy regen she gives (a bit like the Champion's Blessing augment).

Faster revives are fine with me, honestly. I’m really, really tired of reviving people.  I still do it though. So anything that makes that process faster is great. 

Maybe she could grant extended invulnerability on revive or something.  It certainly would be welcome in the pre-pet rework world. 

Not every passive needs to be as powerful as Wisp’s or Yareli’s. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Faster revives are fine with me, honestly. I’m really, really tired of reviving people.  I still do it though. So anything that makes that process faster is great. 

Maybe she could grant extended invulnerability on revive or something.  It certainly would be welcome in the pre-pet rework world. 

Not every passive needs to be as powerful as Wisp’s or Yareli’s. 

Oh man. Passive Design Can of Worms. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

3 is fine, coulda been 4. 

Well, 3 clones means 4 companions total (not including Venari).

Either way, I'm interested in seeing what Sentinels are like with this mod. I look forward to filling up my screen with Nautili.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Well, 3 clones means 4 companions total (not including Venari).

Either way, I'm interested in seeing what Sentinels are like with this mod. I look forward to filling up my screen with Nautili.

Always wanted to RP a Gundam with funnels in Warframe.

Laser lightshow. Or Helstrum doing Macross-style missile barrages. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

BRO. BRO. BRO. ARE YOU SERIOUS. BRO. I was hoping that it would be like this based off that description and god damn, it looks as cool as i though it would. My god. We need a Beast skin that can turn the dogs into the type of 'Wolf' Voruna's pack was. Bring back the pack! Now the next question is how well do they attack, draw fire, can they independently cast the companion's abilities or only the actual one can? This update next week is going to get lit as #*!%. I hope I'm going to be in the patch note for a long time just absorbing all the fixes and changes that come in.

Edit:

Oh god. I had calmed down and read the mod. They can drop energy orbs on kills? That's a neat extra bonus, but I'm not sure if that's going to be practical. In regards to the companion getting kills. Out of all my builds I currently have one where my Kubrow can get something here and there but that's when paired with my Grendal who armor strips and viral procs everything. They did mention that this is supposed to be part 1 of 2 of the companion rework and that they will be modifying part 2 based on what happens post 1. I hope it means that their damage and hopefully attack patters of non sentinels are buff to where they can get a kill here and there to really take advantage of this mod. Still hyped for this update. 

4 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Street Fighter Yes GIF

Edited by PR1D3
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Null Audit so allll of your doggo clones can do fire eximus blasts

Yeah the question is "do they have individual cooldowns on their abilities/precepts." 

Also there's are, what, apparently eight more bonds that we haven't even seen yet? If even a few of them are as interesting as what we've seen, things could get pretty wild. 

Edited by ShogunGunshow
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Now the question is if it works on Sentinels, and also clones precepts/mods. Imagine 4 Dethcubes providing energy orbs, increasing the energy regen per kill from 2.5 to 10. Or 4 Shades granting +960% additive weapon damage upon exiting stealth. Or Taxon granting an instant boost of 800 shields (that also flow into overshields, by the way).

Just now, Hexerin said:

Now the question is if it works on Sentinels, and also clones precepts/mods. Imagine 4 Dethcubes providing energy orbs, increasing the energy regen per kill from 2.5 to 10. Or 4 Shades granting +960% additive weapon damage upon exiting stealth. Or Taxon granting an instant boost of 800 shields (that also flow into overshields, by the way).

Or Oxylus gathering pine cones even faster :D

Just now, Qriist said:

Or Oxylus gathering pine cones even faster :D

Unfortunately, due to the way Helios and Oxylus scans work, "more eyes on the target" doesn't actually speed up the scanning. I could see them potentially spotting and scanning up to four separate targets (since the clones appear to offset their positions around you) at once, however. Definitely worth testing.

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Unfortunately, due to the way Helios and Oxylus scans work, "more eyes on the target" doesn't actually speed up the scanning. I could see them potentially spotting and scanning up to four separate targets (since the clones appear to offset their positions around you) at once, however. Definitely worth testing.

IIRC, my record is 44 pinecones on a random lich exterminate mission (which is the only time I equip Oxylus, since I have a reason to be on Earth for an extended time, lol)

I'll be sure to test things out once it drops

8 minutes ago, Qriist said:

IIRC, my record is 44 pinecones on a random lich exterminate mission (which is the only time I equip Oxylus, since I have a reason to be on Earth for an extended time, lol)

I'll be sure to test things out once it drops

I find it more impressive that there's that many scannables on a single stage...

Just now, CosoMalvadoNG said:

The mod would put Beast instead of Companion if only Kavats or Kubrows could equip it. Mods that put companion are equipped by all companions robotic or not..

I mean no, "Companion" doesn't mean "all companions" it means "whatever companions DE arbitrarily allows to use this mod". Case in point, observe the Link mods, all of which are labeled "Companion" but none of which are allowed on Sentinels (and is most of the reason Sentinels are instagibbed in anything above low normal star chart).

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

hace 1 hora, Hexerin dijo:

I find it more impressive that there's that many scannables on a single stage...

I mean no, "Companion" doesn't mean "all companions" it means "whatever companions DE arbitrarily allows to use this mod". Case in point, observe the Link mods, all of which are labeled "Companion" but none of which are allowed on Sentinels (and is most of the reason Sentinels are instagibbed in anything above low normal star chart).

You are right my bad.

Animated GIF
''proceed to ask Pablo on Twitter''

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
misspellings
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Hum... So if I want all clones active at all times it means 100 energy every 9 seconds. This mod is not for my playstyle.

Let's see how the other bond mods turn out.

Not sure where you're getting this 100 energy every 9 seconds number from. It's 300 energy every 30 seconds, which translates to 10 energy per second. You also aren't expending energy into the clones, they happen as a byproduct of spending energy on your abilities (which you're doing anyways, on basically every frame in the game). The clones are effectively free, and also generate energy for you whenever they kill things.

• Like 2