The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

17 минут назад, --Leyenda-yight6 сказал:

Now we need to add the animation of moving on 4 legs.

Well, maybe not exactly on 4 legs, but at least make the running animation more animal-like. It's so fkn goofy to see her standing on all 4, being wild and all that and then suddenly she decides to do some casual jogging. And then back on all 4.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Dang, I gotta get on Twitter.

"Pablo...please tell me that Caliban is getting an augment before his prime access."

"Pablo, when Banshee came out DE forgot to give her a 4th ability.  Any chance this is finally getting fixed in the next update?"

"Pablo:  Can you make Decoy do something? I press the button, there is a brief flash of something materializing where my cursor is, and then...nothing.   ????"

i wish banshee was more banshee than simply sound themed

• Like 4

hace 1 hora, CoffeeElemental dijo:

Well, maybe not exactly on 4 legs, but at least make the running animation more animal-like. It's so fkn goofy to see her standing on all 4, being wild and all that and then suddenly she decides to do some casual jogging. And then back on all 4.

Yes, something else like that, it looks so strange to see her take a pose on all fours when standing still but then walk normally.

Edited by --Leyenda-yight6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Which was a great add but whiners will whine

I like nullifiers and I wish grineer used their nullifier drones more often too. It's not that I don't like spamming abilities, I like having to adjust my plan of action and dealing with them. It makes combat more engaging to me. I think the changes made to nullifiers put them in a good place compared to what they were when first introduced

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I like nullifiers and I wish grineer used their nullifier drones more often too. It's not that I don't like spamming abilities, I like having to adjust my plan of action and dealing with them. It makes combat more engaging to me. I think the changes made to nullifiers put them in a good place compared to what they were when first introduced

Grineer... nullfier... drones...? The hell are you on about?

• Like 1

Bro Equilibrium is finally going to be a meta alternative to arcane energize. 

Lycanth Hunt and dispensary are  about  to be super meta.

5 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Let me remind you he is the one responsible for adding nullifiers into the game. A bane for the "fun" crowd. It left a scar for some people.

5 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Two words:

Neutralizing Justice. 

Eximus are definitely way worse. 

Nullifiers you can actually survive by hitting rolling guard or just paying attention and seeing them approach.

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Bro Equilibrium is finally going to be a meta alternative to arcane energize. 

Lycanth Hunt and dispensary are  about  to be super meta.

Eximus are definitely way worse. 

Nullifiers you can actually survive by hitting rolling guard or just paying attention and seeing them approach.

Dispensary and Equilibrium were both already meta. Not every frame can actually take advantage of Equilibrium, and the upcoming change doesn't change that.

The change to Lycath's Hunt only affects Voruna, and there's literally no reason to ever take Voruna over Citrine if you're putting together a squad that will utilize orb synergies (as Citrine is just infinitely better at it, and also just ludicrously stronger than Voruna in general regardless). The upcoming changes aren't going to change where Voruna and Lycath's Hunt sits.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Grineer... nullfier... drones...? The hell are you on about?

You know the drones in the Plains that call down reinforcements?

In Law of Retribution Nightmare, we had those drones appear surrounded by Nullifier bubbles that couldn't stop bullets, but weren't able to be shrunk either.

They appeared only there.

Iirc, they were tanks AF.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

You know the drones in the Plains that call down reinforcements?

In Law of Retribution Nightmare, we had those drones appear surrounded by Nullifier bubbles that couldn't stop bullets, but weren't able to be shrunk either.

They appeared only there.

Iirc, they were tanks AF.

Oh, that old content that was effectively Warframe raiding. I wasn't around at the time, although I wish DE would reconsider their stance on high level content...

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Dispensary and Equilibrium were both already meta. Not every frame can actually take advantage of Equilibrium, and the upcoming change doesn't change that.

The change to Lycath's Hunt only affects Voruna, and there's literally no reason to ever take Voruna over Citrine if you're putting together a squad that will utilize orb synergies (as Citrine is just infinitely better at it, and also just ludicrously stronger than Voruna in general regardless). The upcoming changes aren't going to change where Voruna and Lycath's Hunt sits.

helminth

Also equilibrium had a serious weakness: Ever since the Martyr Symbiosis nerf, you needed to have your pet alive or else it stops working, so when you suddenly need energy and you can't pick up your orbs... it's a bit of a problem. (Luckily, this will no longer happen).

Also on Citrine vs Voruna, Citrine has some team benefits but if you run a crit build you are capped at the 300% cc. Voruna can run Kullervo 1 and do tons of damage by stacking tons of status, activating her crit buffs, and then use lycath's hunt to recover the cost.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Well, I tossed it out into the wind. Here's hoping it catches his attention...

Getting a whole rework of the stance is obviously out of the scope of quality of life, but simply bumping up the damage modifiers as a temporary measure in the meantime would be Valkyr's equivalent to the Ulfrun's Descent change. Not an unreasonable ask, I would say.

While we are talking about valkyr, Hysterical Assault outright doesn't work. The mod does literally nothing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

helminth

Elaborate, so I can correct your errors.

Also equilibrium had a serious weakness: Ever since the Martyr Symbiosis nerf, you needed to have your pet alive or else it stops working, so when you suddenly need energy and you can't pick up your orbs... it's a bit of a problem. (Luckily, this will no longer happen).

I pick up health orbs just fine while my Vulpaphyla is incapacitated. Sounds like a skill issue on your part.

Also on Citrine vs Voruna, Citrine has some team benefits but if you run a crit build you are capped at the 300% cc. Voruna can run Kullervo 1 and do tons of damage by stacking tons of status, activating her crit buffs, and then use lycath's hunt to recover the cost.

Explain how you're going to use all four of Voruna's abilities while also having Kullervo subsumed. What magical land do you live in?

• Like 2

hace 25 minutos, Hexerin dijo:

Elaborate, so I can correct your errors.

I pick up health orbs just fine while my Vulpaphyla is incapacitated. Sounds like a skill issue on your part.

Explain how you're going to use all four of Voruna's abilities while also having Kullervo subsumed. What magical land do you live in?

Oh one of those haters!

I See You Ugh GIF by Bounce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Void2258 said:

While we are talking about valkyr, Hysterical Assault outright doesn't work. The mod does literally nothing.

Literally as in literally?  Like, you're in Hysteria, you aim at an enemy in range, hit the melee button, and nothing ever happens other than standing there like a doofus?  

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

eximus units drop 1 energy orb and 2 health orbs guaranteed which with just equilibrium alone is an extra 110 energy per eximus kill, eximus are quite common nowadays that and the increasing number of ways to increase health orb drops has made equilibrium more valuable than ever.

11 minutes ago, (NSW)warfare3376 said:

eximus units drop 1 energy orb and 2 health orbs guaranteed which with just equilibrium alone is an extra 110 energy per eximus kill, eximus are quite common nowadays that and the increasing number of ways to increase health orb drops has made equilibrium more valuable than ever.

What's your point? I literally said in the very text you quoted (but apparently didn't read) that Equilibrium is already meta.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

What's your point? I literally said in the very text you quoted (but apparently didn't read) that Equilibrium is already meta.

That every frame can actually take advantage of equilibrium because of eximus units, you dont need dispensery or anything but it does make it even better.