The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.4

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Mystic Bond’s chance at a free Warframe ability cast triggering every 5 seconds instead of the intended “after Companion uses abilities with cooldowns 5 times” when equipped with the Strain Mod on a Helminth Charger. 

•  

While the 5 seconds was probably a bit much, it was also the first time in over 10 major patches that a Helminth Charger felt good or worthwhile to use.  It looks like the Helios crew felt similarly.  We've been advocating for a companion overhaul for ages, but it probably isn't going to work out if the majority of your effort goes towards pushing us back to the status quo.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.4

Fixes:

• Fixed Reinforced Bond’s fire rate buff unintentionally applying to Melee attack speed.

I don't think this is good, especially since 'classic' melee is already disadvantaged in the current meta. Not to mention, 60% fire rate is a huge buff for primary / secondary when meta builds already have low fire rate bonuses from mods, vs melee where they are already stacking a lot of attack speed just to not feel terrible.  Now they get nothing.

• Like 15

In the last 4 days I was able to have a lot of fun with my helios (it was finally useful in late game content). Thanks for ruining my fun and throwing it back in the trash.

the game is completely PVE, no one loses if I kill an angel a few seconds early... you should let the guys have fun

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Reinforced Bond’s fire rate buff unintentionally applying to Melee attack speed. 

Please revert this; it was a lot more fun before.  Plus I thought it synergized nicely with other companion mods based off of melee (like Pack Leader)

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, Mixnek said:

Thanks for the temporary riven fix. An increase of the riven cap is long due too. With well over 350 different unique weapons (variants excluded) and only 180 obtainable slots, rivens are unmanageable. 

You dont have to have them all i doubt anyone would ever even use that many weps so trying to collect all is a waste

Please revert the Reinforced Bond fire-rate buff change, as well as Helios' crippling fire-rate change even if it was unintentional. Sentinels attack far too infrequently as-is, and nerfs like these only hurt arsenal variety. On that note, maybe find a way to incorporate the Helminth "Charger's" energy bug. Felt nice to take him out for once. This update has contained so many steps both forward and backward, between the exceptional companion QoL updates and the awful nerfs and bugs (operator melee especially).

Edited by Chigullican
  • Like 10

Hello I noticed 3 bugs while doing some testing.

1) Hydroid's tentacles seem unable to grab onto lifted enemies(It makes playing him with Sentient Wrath subsumed very annoying.)

2) Enemies grabbed by Hydroid's tentacles who get Sentient Wrath debuff applied to them after get insta-killed after a few seconds(Amount killed all at once seems to scale off of strength maybe???)

3)Enemies killed by the method previously mentioned don't count toward molt augmented stacks(Essentially making the bug overpowered but useless)

Plz fix when you can I want to be able to use this combo.<3

• Like 1

Would it be possible to get a list of which companion abilities are intended to activate Mystic Bond and have their cooldowns reduced by Manifold Bond? Some mods seem to be acting on hidden internal cooldown timers but don't have explicitly cooldown times listed in the mod text, and it's hard to know what's bugged when testing in order to give feedback or bug reports without being certain on the intended behaviour.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Regen Mod drastically increasing the rate of fire of Helios’ Deconstructor. 

Can the sentinel weapons get some Pablo love? Aside from Verglas, nothing else really kills. The Deconstructor was killing before this "animation fix", but now I'm back to Verglas only

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Vorxnyx said:

While the 5 seconds was probably a bit much, it was also the first time in over 10 major patches that a Helminth Charger felt good or worthwhile to use.  It looks like the Helios crew felt similarly.  We've been advocating for a companion overhaul for ages, but it probably isn't going to work out if the majority of your effort goes towards pushing us back to the status quo.

tbf we're supposed to get a Part 2 of the companion stuff at some point that will look at the balance between the companions. So maybe we'll have a reason to use Charger in the future.

Luckily there are some sentinels and modded abilities that can get you relatively frequent free casts with the cooldown reduction bond.

7 minutes ago, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

Anyone know this buff icon, the one with the 58% value? It appeared on my bar in the simulacrum after the patch and has no descriptive text.

image.png

Do you have Dethcube equipped? That looks oddly like Dethcube so my first though was energy generator but that doesn't line up.

They mentioned that they will be slowly filling them in over time as there are hundreds of buff icons to do this for. Maybe even an unreleased buff icon that slipped through the cracks if it only just showed up now after the patch.

10 minutes ago, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

Anyone know this buff icon, the one with the 58% value? It appeared on my bar in the simulacrum after the patch and has no descriptive text.

image.png

I believe it's because you have a synth mod on somewhere, and it's showing that your holstered weapon is being reloaded.

• Like 1

Theres a very broken bug in the game where the operator spams the old void bash animation and sound draining all energy and making operator completely useless for anything including last gasp revives.  I dont see this on the list and really hope this isnt another one of those several weeks to months bugs put off.  It cant be fixed by anything other than restarting the run.  Thats literal game breaking for endurance players.  I hope this was fixed and not mentioned but highly highly doubt that.  Please put this on the short list fellas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Politically_Correct_Name said:

Theres a very broken bug in the game where the operator spams the old void bash animation and sound draining all energy and making operator completely useless for anything including last gasp revives.  I dont see this on the list and really hope this isnt another one of those several weeks to months bugs put off.  It cant be fixed by anything other than restarting the run.  Thats literal game breaking for endurance players.  I hope this was fixed and not mentioned but highly highly doubt that.  Please put this on the short list fellas.

It is known and listed here :) 

• Like 4