The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please do the following changes for Limbo atleast.

IcarusRTS

• Make his Rift Surge's radial banish trigger on kills. This would allow high range Limbo to be more pub friendly in situations where your team has decided to pick a room to stay in Survival as an example.
  • Make Banish's hold cast function be able to remove last remaining enemies in the Rift that got sent there because Rift Surge's radial banish effect. I have seen this enough times when I was playing him in SP Circuit with squads.
  • Make enemies affected by Stasis be prone to more grouping abilities. Right now, Limbo litterally has to either turn off Stasis entirely or has to replace Stasis with another good CC (Breach Surge etc) from helminth that makes this possible to be able to even utilise Magus Anomaly arcane in Solo.
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, IcarusRTS said:
  • Make Banish's hold cast function be able to remove last remaining enemies in the Rift that got sent there because Rift Surge's radial banish effect. I have seen this enough times when I was playing him in SP Circuit with squads.

Basically turn Banish into an radial aoe that banishes the target and nearby enemies into the rift and make surged enemies trigger new Banish upon kill or when removed from the rift similar to how Shattered Storm augment works on Gara's Shattered Lash. This would allow Banish to actually remove all rift-bound enemies from the rift.

To those that aren't aware what that augment does, here is the link -> Shattered Storm Wiki Page

Here are some other suggestions I would like to add.

• Remove diminished Banish duration from Thraxes, Eximuses, which also have Overguard, don't have such a trait.
  • Make Terminals, Consoles, Vitoplasts, Citrine's Remnants and anything that is normally not interatible under the Rift Plane be interactible when inside Cataclysm just like credits, resources, mod drops and life support modules.
  • Give the rift-bound enemies a better visual indicator, current effect that is applied to rift-bound enemies is barely visible 

1 hour ago, IcarusRTS said:

Basically turn Banish into an radial aoe that banishes the target and nearby enemies into the rift and make surged enemies trigger new Banish upon kill or when removed from the rift similar to how Shattered Storm augment works on Gara's Shattered Lash. This would allow Banish to actually remove all rift-bound enemies from the rift.

I don't really get what you mean by this. You can hold Banish to kick all targets from rift regardless of where they are. Surge already preforms a radial banish when u kick things out of the rift. If you surge enemies and then hold banish, it will send enemies back to normal plane, preform a radial banish, send same enemies back into the rift as well as enemies around them. As for "per kill" radial banish, this sounds more like an option to slap onto an augment rather than making it a kit thing imo. Having it behave like that removes a bit of complexity to his kit and imo a bit of fun. I do agree that such option should exist, but as an augment perhaps.

1 hour ago, IcarusRTS said:

• Remove diminished Banish duration from Thraxes, Eximuses, which also have Overguard, don't have such a trait.
  • Make Terminals, Consoles, Vitoplasts, Citrine's Remnants and anything that is normally not interatible under the Rift Plane be interactible when inside Cataclysm just like credits, resources, mod drops and life support modules.
  • Give the rift-bound enemies a better visual indicator, current effect that is applied to rift-bound enemies is barely visible 

Yes, to all of these, yes please!

59 minutes ago, BoredFinno said:

I don't really get what you mean by this. You can hold Banish to kick all targets from rift regardless of where they are. Surge already preforms a radial banish when u kick things out of the rift. If you surge enemies and then hold banish, it will send enemies back to normal plane, preform a radial banish, send same enemies back into the rift as well as enemies around them. As for "per kill" radial banish, this sounds more like an option to slap onto an augment rather than making it a kit thing imo. Having it behave like that removes a bit of complexity to his kit and imo a bit of fun. I do agree that such option should exist, but as an augment perhaps.

I have seen it in SP Circuit enough times myself when playing Limbo, last rift surged targets' duration don't show up at all on banish's duration on UI and you can't remove them using hold cast function. What I am suggesting actually makes that function consistent.

But yes, latter part of making rift surge spread through kills should be an augment. Id say make current Rift Torrent part of the Rift Surge's ability and make this function the new Rift Torrent.

EDIT: Nevermind. It seems that whatever that I experienced was a bug with hold cast banish fucntion. Because sometimes there are these enemies that are apparently in the rift but banish's ui doesn't display a duration for them. I hope DE looks into that.

Edited by IcarusRTS